Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Learn web application penetration testing from %00.
Learn to exploit web application vulnerabilities methodically.
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to perform a web penetration testing engagement from start to finish
- You will be able to discover and exploit web application vulnerabilities
- A fairly powerful PC to handle the Kali and the vulnerable virtual machine concurrently, 8 GB of RAM is recommended, a i5 processor
- Knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of Linux, the bash command line
- Dedication, patience and persistence
In this ethical hacking course you’ll learn how to exploit the vulnerabilities found in web applications and web servers following the OWASP Testing Guide framework, used by companies all over the world to perform web penetration testing engagements.
A vulnerable virtual machine, Web Sec Target Practice, is provided with the course for you to practice the various phases of the penetration testing assessment.
We’ll predominantly use the Burp Suite Community edition and open source Kali tools throughout the entire course to test the infrastructure of the web server, brute force authentication forms, tamper with header attributes, perform XSS, SQL, command injections and other injection variants. We’ll also develop a buffer overflow exploit step by step.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning web application penetration testing
Category: IT & Software, Network & Security, Penetration Testing
Instructor: Adriano Gattabuia
99.99Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW