Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course: Unity Shader Programming and Editor Scripting Master Class
Learn Shader Programming, Editor Scripting, 3D Integration, Level Design, The New Unity GUI and Game Physics using Unity
What you’ll learn
- Use Unity Shaderlab to create their own shader effects
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the graphics pipeline and apply it to problem solving shading issues.
- Use your new knowledge to create your own, unique shaders and game feel.
- Learn How To Use New Unity UI System
- Learn Unity Physics System
- Create your own Custom Shaders
- Learn how to make tools in Unity
- To create internal development tools
- To style and distribute unity packages
- Take full advantage of the power of Unity
- Get knowledge of industry-standard techniques
- Unity(preferably v5.0 or above)
- Basic knowledge of game development using Unity
- You should be familiar with the Unity Game Engine.
Unity is well known as a massive game developing middleware system with a user friendly editor and power house features. As 2D games has always been leading the gaming markets around the world, Unity’s 2D game toolset will help game developers to create a full fledged customized games using Unity.
Where creating your game with your own characters and a paradise or hell that is a baby of your brain, you have to learn about the comprehensive features of the toolset and it is essential to discern the most out of the features and tools you will learn. Later, you will start working on your real game assembling your characters, properties, scenes, backgrounds and most importantly the code. You will control the characters mind, create puzzles and define how characters should react in various conditions.
Developing your script, designing the look and doing the coding is all a part of a game development. So, we brought you this course, to help you master the advanced tricks and techniques that usually go with the gaming industry workflow. The course provides a step by step practical approach to the game development domain.
By the end of this course, you will be in a position to conceive a game plot, architect, create and run your game completely on your own. You will also be able to build and customize the Unity editor.
This training aims to provide the necessary training to teach you how to create those awesome effects with shaders. This is a general guide, so what you learn here will apply to anything that can run shaders. The training will include learning the followings: Writing your first shader, Texture Mapping, Lighting Models, Physically based rendering, Vertex Functions, Fragment Shaders, Mobile shaders, Render Textures, Screen Effects, Advanced shading techniques.
In this Unity training we’ll learn various skills and techniques that will allow you to create menus and wizards that integrate directly into Unity’s editor interface. We shall start with the basics of how to insert menus into Unity’s menu interface. Then we’ll move on to learning how to write our own wizards that allow us to automate tasks.
You will learn the graphic user interface of Unity. All this training will be given from scratch. The tutorials will help you learn the user interface by creating a simple project. You shall learn topics such as Create UI panel, Canvas Render Modes, Add a panel, Intro to Rect transforms, Anchor points, Animate the buttons, Create the slider, Hooking Up Scripts With UI Elements, Create The Main Menu, Add button, Add headers, Scaling and color the button, Animating the main menu, Making the alpha 1, Script for the menu and Script the event triggers.
Physics is an integral part of Game Development. This course will teach you common physics concepts that are used in games. You will learn about Game Physics U5, Newtons First Law, Uniform Motion, Newtons Second Law Motion, System International Unit Theory, Linear Transformation, Types of Vector, Torque and much more.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in game development
- Individuals or teams that want to develop internal tools to streamline their development process
- Developers who are interested in making tools for the Unity Asset Store but don’t know where to start
- Anyone wanting to understand how to write their own shaders.
- Intermediate level Unity developers who want to learn how to code their own shaders from scratch.
Category: Development, Game Development, Unity
Instructor: EDU CBA
199.99Free (100 % off coupon code) ENROLL NOW