Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Tips & Hacks to Beat Work Overload. Learn Free Modern Time Tracking Tools – Outlook, Basecamp, Trello, Asana.
What you’ll learn
- Advanced time-management strategies you can implement today!
- Time Management and Productivity Fundamentals – Take back your day!
- How to use Time Management software tools like Outlook, Basecamp, Asana and Trello.
- Help you Eliminate saying the Words To Busy and Overwhelmed ever again!
- How to use simple Time Management Tips and Do Twice The Work with Half The Effort
- Explode your Productivity using Software tools like Basecamp, Trello, Asana, and Outlook.
- Find your Mad scientist part of your day.
- Learn the 80/20 rule to reduce your workload.
- Have access to the internet.
FACT 1: Despite time tracking apps, hints and tips being available, only 17% of people track their own time. (Productivity Blog, 2019)
FACT 2: The average UK employee spends 2 hours 11 minutes procrastinating every day. (Human Resource, 2018)
FACT 3: The average knowledge worker checks email and IM every 6 minutes. (RescueTime, 2019)
FACT 4: The average employee only works for a total of 3 minutes before switching to another task. (Atlassian, 2019)
FACT 5: On average, we spend 3 hours and 15 minutes a day (49.4 days per year) on our phones. (RescueTime, 2018)
FACT 6: Most people check their phones an average of 58 times per day. (RescueTime, 2018)
Objective 1: Learn Time Management Fundamentals
Objective 2: Learn how to get all your thoughts out of your mind and on paper or in software
Objective 3: Learn the Time Management 80/20 Rule
Objective 4: Can you really Multi-task?
Objective 5: Learn from Elon Musk and Warren Buffet time management tools
Objective 6: Learn how to take back your day and get the most done
What you will Learn.
– In this course, you will learn how to plan your day learning time management fundamentals and software to improve your efficiency during your day.
– We will find your Mad Scientist part of your day weather that be in the morning or late at night.
– You will take a multi-tasking quiz and see if you can beat the so called non ability to multi-task.
– You will learn how to collect all your thoughts and put them on a list, so you get everything out of your head and ready for action.
Let’s Get Started! Take back your busy day and learn to control the chaos!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that would like to find more time to do the things that mater to them.
- Students Ready to Learn Advanced time management strategies you can implement today!
- You, Students, Managers, Office Workers. Business Owners, Team Workers
Category: Personal Development, Personal Productivity, Time Management
Instructor: Patrick Fagan
94.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW