Udemy 100% Discount Course | What Every Manager Should Know – Effective Interviewing Skills for Getting Your Best Hire.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the effective interview questioning techniques
- Understand how to pick up the best hire effectively and objectively
- Acquire the listening and other essential techniques for getting the best hire
- Learn how to negotiate salary during the job offer stage
- Learn how to increase candidate’s acceptance chance of job offer
- Learn how to sell the Company and the job role
- Learn how to do an effective reference check
- Understand how to avoid hiring a toxic employee
- There are no prerequisites to join this course but just a desire to learn and practice.
Recruitment is a big decision. Getting a wrong hire is very expensive in terms of both financial and non-financial. It is much worse than leaving the post vacant. Along the whole hiring process, interview is certainly the most crucial part. You need to assess the candidates’ abilities during this short period of time. An effective interview allows you to get the best fit; while a poor one makes you lose a great talent and brings adverse effects on Company’s reputation, morale and productivity. Also, you need to re-start your lengthy interview process again!
This course is made to targeted on getting the best hire for your vacancy. It addresses all the most commonly asked questions for interviews and hiring. These include:
- What kinds of questions to be asked?
- How many questions to be asked?
- How to ask great great questions?
- How to structure the interview questions?
- What to bear in mind for an effective interview?
- What to listen for during interview?
- How to get the most from difficult candidates?
- How can you tell someone is perfectly fit?
- How to enhance candidates accepting your job offer?
- How to sell your Company and the job?
- How to do reference check?
- How to negotiate the salary and the offer?
- How to avoid hiring a toxic employee?
In short, this this 2-hour class provides you the essentials of getting your best hire. The class is made based on the practical work experience of a senior Finance executive, Vicky Fung, who has 20-year experience in big corporations and who has interviewed thousands of candidates.
If you are interested, please enroll it now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is involved in the hiring, recruitment and interview process
- Anyone who wants to understand how to hire the best fit for any given job effectively
- Job seekers who want to learn how effective hiring is done behind the scenes
Category: Business, Human Resources, Recruiting
Instructor: Vicky Fung
94.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW