Udemy Free Coupon Course | Learn 19 Years of Piano Experience in 1 Course!
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to sit down at any piano and compose pieces by ear with chord progressions learned in this course.
- Your sight reading and ear training will improve dramatically
- You will learn all the necessities of piano, including important concepts such as arm weight, weight transfer, wrist shape, and more!
- Finger Strengthening and Bridge Strengthening Exercises Provided
- Knowledge to de-construct and assess any piece in piano by recognizing important elements and patterns within the music
- Must have keyboard or piano handy
- A basic knowledge of piano is helpful, but not required as you learn all the basics and more in 5 weeks
Learn Piano in 5 Weeks- not 5 Years. One-time purchase for lifetime enrolment. Watch courses at own pace and complete assigned theory homework, quizzes, and pieces to practice to optimize learning experience.
Most Common Mistake When Learning Piano? Relying on apps or softwares that only focus on note reading. Important concepts such as arm weight, weight transfer, hand shape, finger independence, ear training, and technique are just a few concepts that are essential in learning how to play the piano properly.
Why The Mete Method Signature Masterclass?
- One-Time Purchase for Lifetime Access to 19 Years of Experience in Piano
- Five-Week Course Formatted in A Logical Order with Each Video Building off Previous Concepts
- Additional Course Resources Provided Tailored to Each Week: Theory, Pieces (Practice), Technique, Backtrack Duets, and Musical Glossary Flashcards
- Content and Concepts Derived from The Royal Conservatory of Music Curriculum with Personal Interpretation Added
- Access to 24/7 Exclusive Support Community (FB Group) With Other Members
Shortcut your path to success and invest in a professionally-made piano course designed in a logical order for beginners.
You deserve this investment! Let me turn you into a professional pianist – FAST.
“Playing the piano without consistent practice or finger training techniques is like a soccer player learning how to play soccer without a ball…” ~Sarah Jane
Once enrolled in the course, please join our exclusive members FB group to post any questions/comments you might have regarding the course or piano in general!
Who this course is for:
- Perfect for those who are interested in learning piano at their own pace
- One-time purchase for lifetime access to the course and online community
- People who want to make some beautiful music by sight reading or composing their own pieces using blues jazz riffs and different chord progressions
Category: Music, Instruments, Piano
Instructor: Sarah Jane Mete
94.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW