Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | This Course Teaches You the Python Programming Language – Basics, Multithreading, Parallel Programming, OOP and NumPy.
What you’ll learn
- Get a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Acquire the background and skills of Python to apply for Python programming jobs
- Understand the memory management of Python
- Get a good grasp on multithreading, concurrent programming and parallel programming
- Can move to more advanced topics such as algorithms or machine learning
- Working computer and internet – setup and installation instructions are included for each platform (Mac and Windows)
Join us and become a Python Programmer, learn one of most requested skills of 2021!
This course is about the fundamental basics of Python programming language. Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! You can learn about the hardest topics in programming: memory management, multithreading and object-oriented programming. So these are the topics you will learn about:
1.) Basics of Python
- installing Python and the integrated development environment (IDE)
- basic operations
- conditional statements
- what are functions in Python
- positional and keyword arguments
- return and yield
3.) Data Structures
- how to measure the performance of data structures?
- data structures introduction
- dictionaries and sets
4.) Object-Oriented Programing (OOP)
- what is the advantages and disadvantages of OOP?
- classes and objects
5.) Memory Management
- stack memory and heap memory
- memory management in Python
6.) Handling Files (I/O)
- read files and write files
- exceptions and errors
- how to deal with exception
- try-except-finally blocks
8.) Multithreading and Concurrent Programming
- what are threads and processes?
- deadlocks and livelocks
- inter-thread communication
9.) Parallel Programming
- multithreading and parallel programming
- what is the Global Interpreter Lock (GIL)?
10.) Lambda Expressions
- what is functional programming?
- why to learn lambda expressions?
- anonymous functions
- real array data structures in Python
- lists and arrays comparison
- NumPy fundamentals
You will get lifetime access to 110+ lectures plus slides and source codes for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for? Learn Python in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
- Students or beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job
- If you are an expert Python programmer with decades of programming experience, then this course is not for you
Category: IT & Software, Other IT & Software, Python
Instructor: Holczer Balazs
29.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW