Udemy 100% Discount Course | Build a solid base in Python programming language from scratch with hands on challenges and exercises.
What you’ll learn
- Understand and define the most important terms in the programming world
- Understand how to use most of Python operators
- Being able to install Python and PyCharm IDE and run your first program
- Understand and know how to use all of the important data structures in Python like list, dictionaries and others
- Understand the basics of Python syntax
- Understand the program execution flow and how we can control this flow using conditional statements and loops statements
- A desktop computer or laptop with Windows, Mac, or Linux OS
- Access to the internet
- Enthusiasm to learn the full course and solve all the hands-on challenges
- No previous knowledge in Python is required
Do you know that Python is the most popular programming language in the world? According to indeed website, it is the language that has the highest number of job openings with an average salary of 120 k$ per year in USA in 2020. In addition to that it is used by big companies like Google, Facebook, Quora, etc . Furthermore, it is a free and open source programming language. With this in mind, learning Python is not an option, it is a MUST.
Now let me ask you. Are you planning to learn Python? If the answer is YES, then you are in the right place. With over 40 lectures with practical examples, downloadable source code files, and practical challenges and their solutions, packed with little-known tips, best practices to apply and common mistakes to avoid, this introductory course will take your hands on the way at your own pace to build your Python knowledge base step by step.
To make sure that the course lectures are easy to follow, all of the course lectures have been structured in “tell them, tell them, tell them” mentality in which you will know exactly what you will learn, then you will learn the ideas and concepts, and finally a concise summary will be presented to recap what you have learnt.
Also, to make sure that you understand the concepts and ideas well, after each lecture there are some code challenges to practice all the programmatic details that you have learnt about in the lecture. In addition to, after some lectures you will find some appendices which summarize the new functions and operators that you have learnt so if you want to remember anything in the future you can refer easily and directly to these appendices
If you know nothing about Python, DO NOT WORRY!, this course assumes that you know nothing even about the programming in order to build your knowledge progressively and smoothly.
In this course, first of all some important concepts will be defined and explained and then you will learn how to get Python and PyCharm IDE installed in your computer regardless what your operating system is ( Linux, MacOS, and Windows are covered). The following modules will be covered in details:
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Python
- Basics of Python Syntax
- Numbers in Python
- Collections in Python
- Conditional Statements in Python
- Iteration and Loops in Python
By buying this course, you will get life time access to all of the course materials including videos, source codes files, lectures challenges, challenges solutions source codes files and lectures appendices with a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you are not happy with the course, you will get your money back. Also, by the end of the course you will get a certificate of completion to prove your accomplishment and your new skills.
Now if you still ask yourself, why I have to take this course? Let me answer you. In this course, you will find all the Python basics that you have to learn to start your journey with Python programming language. Therefore, this course will be shortcut way to enter Python world. So what are you waiting for?! JOIN NOW
By the end of this course, You will be able to …
- Write Python code easily and with confidence
- Use all common data structures in Python smoothly
- Take your next step to learn advanced Python moving toward using Python in real-life scenarios
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning Python programming language for the first time
- College students who want to better understand Python and use it in their projects and assignments
- Anyone wants to pursue a career in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science and back-end web development
- Any programmer wants to shift from other programming languages to Python programming language
- Python developers who want to hone their skills in Python
Category: IT & Software, Other IT & Software, Python
Instructor: Muhammad Samer Sallam
19.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW