Udemy 100% Discount Course | Create your first drawing in Procreate on then take your new art and sell it on shirts and other merchandise!
What you’ll learn
- How to efficiently navigate Procreate to create your first drawing
- How to properly export your art to sell on shirts and other merchandise
- How to import photos and other art to trace for accuracy
- An advanced blending technique to achieve more complex shadows
- The basics of sketching, inking, and coloring in Procreate
- How to create a moodboard to hold all of your inspiration
- A device such as an iPad with Procreate installed to participate
- No other requirements or prerequisites besides having a positive mindset
UPDATES & NEW CONTENT ADDED FREQUENTLY!
April 2021 – Update – Course audio improved
Are you ready to take your creativity with you wherever you go? Do you want to learn how to sketch, ink, and paint in Procreate, the best digital illustration app out there? Do you want to know how to place your original illustrations on t-shirts, mugs, posters, pillow covers, and much much more? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, this is the perfect course for you.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve loved drawing. Since I was a kid, I could always be seen with a notebook of sketching paper and a handful of graphite pencils. Before the introduction of the iPad and Procreate, I could only create awesome digital art on my desktop computer with a Wacom tablet.
I’ve been using Procreate for over 7 years now and I can’t imagine life without it. In this course, I will show you in-depth, step by step, how I create art in Procreate. I go even further by showing you how to export and place your art on print-on-demand products for yourself or to sell.
Take this course to learn how to use Procreate but come back to learn how to grow your new skill.
Here are a few things you may take away from this course:
- How to navigate Procreate efficiently.
- How to pick the right tools in Procreate for sketching, inking line art, painting, and more demonstrated in real-time.
- How to apply the skills you learn to any project in Procreate whether a cartoon or a detailed comic book illustration.
- How to import my custom color palette to speed up your portrait drawing workflow.
- How to color, adjust colors, and add convincing shadows and highlights.
- How to use tools like selection and move to streamline your creation process.
I have also completed a workbook that I will be updating from time to time as I add additional content. Please use the workbook as your cheat sheet and artwork blueprint.
What is NOT covered in the course:
My goal with this course is just to get you started. You could stop after taking this course, but I recommend diving deeper into some of the topics I cover. Here are some things I may touch on but won’t dive deep into.
- Every single menu option in Procreate
- Animation in Procreate
- Photorealistic painting
- Advanced lighting techniques
- Setting up an online store to sell your art or products although I do show you how to get your art printed on products.
But please feel free to ask me questions about these topics and I’ll do my best to answer.
I look forward to teaching you all that I know!
Who this course is for:
- Artists new to creating art in Procreate
- Artists interested in creating shirt and merchandise art in Procreate
- Artists who want to create Print on Demand merchandise with their art in Procreate
Category: Design, Graphic Design & Illustration, Procreate Digital Illustration App
Instructor: Patrick Gamaliel
34.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW