Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Learn WordPress in the simple way.
What you’ll learn
- Learn How To Use the WordPress Gutenberg Editor in more depth, even if you are a newbie.
- Learn how quickly find the right programmer who can create hot selling WordPress plugin.
- Discover how to free up your valuable time & run your WordPress site on autopilot.
- And how to secure your WordPress site even if you know nothing about security.
- Finally, how to setup an engaging online course on your WordPress site.
- An internet connection is required.
- Basic understanding how to use computer.
- Passion of learning.
I am proficient and creative WordPress developer with a strong history in website management and development.
I have experience in SEO and PPC campaign creation. Expert in all aspects of WordPress website creation, including design, plug-ins, and implementation. I have skills in creating engaging and interactive websites.
In this course I will show you how to use different tools and technics on how to make your site more attractive for visitors so when they don’t want to leave.
I am not going to show you in detail step by step in this course on how to build web pages from start to finish but I am going to share very important ideas how to keep WordPress site in the good shape.
So If you already have some basic knowledge and want to learn something more than this course is for you.
The topics going be covered in this course are:
- Introduction to Gutenberg. We going talk the pros and cons.
- When quick overview of Gutenberg editor’s interface so you know what to expect.
- Understanding the Types of blocks.
- Using Sidebar. We will discuss the different features and what’s is available to you.
- Common blocks. There’s category of blocks called Common Blocks.
- Formatting blocks. There’s category of blocks called Formatting Blocks.
- Layout Elements. There’s category of blocks called Layout Elements.
- We will go into WordPress website security.
- We will cover what Backdoors are and why it is so important.
- WordPress hosting. We will dive into why that is the case and how you can use that to your advantage.
We will also go over certain web hosting companies that have done an excellent job and protecting their clients’ websites.
- How to protect WP Admin. The reason why you want to do this is simply because the way people often get into your site is by trying to brute force their way into your login page. By brute force, we mean computers and or hackers will try and guess what your password is and your username is.
- Different Security Plans. There are hundreds of different word press security plug-ins out there. The question is which one of them is going to protect you from various attacks. This video will cover precisely that.
- Step Authorization Plugins.
- Protecting Files. Protecting your images, your media files and more.
- Password protection. We will discuss how you can not only go about creating a stronger password, but how you can utilize password protection apps to help you remember exactly what they are. In addition to that, when you create your WordPress username and password, there are certain things you want to avoid using to prevent brute force attacks.
- Different Automation Scenarios. We want to make sure that we show you as many different scenarios as possible. In other words, what are the different situations you could automate?
- We will cover Content Marketing Automation, Social Media Automation, ECommerce Automation and more.
- When we going dive to affiliate WordPress system. We going talk how to setup everything to ensure it is working correctly.
So by the end of this course you going be familiar how to maintain and keep your WordPress site in the perfect shape.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who have interest in IT and web development.
Category: IT & Software, IT Certification, Learning Strategies
Instructor: Pranas Kuisys
19.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW