Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Organisational behavioral, dealing with people side of organizations, team management & building +ive corporate culture.
What you’ll learn
- Understanding of the people side of organizations for profit or non profit
- Understand what are the internal and external factors which impact human behavior
- How is typical human personality is developed?
- What are the popular research findings about human behavior
- How to create organizational culture?
- How to lead teams in organizations?
- Can human brain be uploaded on a computer and what will be the implications, if that happens?
- Impact of introducing Artificial Intelligence in organization and its impact on people
- The role of diversity management
- What are the typical behavioral models?
- Role of leadership
- Ethics management in organizations
- Managing hybrid teams of man and machines
- No there are no course requirements or prerequisite to undertake and learn the concepts of this course
Leading & managing people side of an organization in an effective way, is the most challenging part of business management. Leading and managing people in organization is an art and special qualities of a leader. Thankfully, it is possible to learn the techniques of leading and managing the people side of the organization more effectively. This first VJ Business Management Mastery Series course is designed to help you learn the basic insights of how the people side of an organization works. Incidently, several researches, experiments and surveys done by the likes of Sigmund Freud, Carl Young, McGregor and others, have provided the ways to deal with the people side of an organization. In spite of these great studies and theories in place, many managers and supervisors tend to fail in creating a positive environment at workplaces. Where the employees and team members feel positive and work to their full potential.
What This Course is About?
People’s management course of this type is an essential study for all managers, business owners, working professionals. Who dream to move to the to echelon of the management hierarchy. And at the same time, their personality is liked by their colleagues, subordinates and seniors. Also, organizations need to ensure that a good and positive behaviors is developed across the organization. It is in order to achieve the corporate goals and objectives.
People’s behavioral management in an organization is key for success in any business. Therefore, the course focuses on how to deal with the people’s side of an organization and business. Because the human part of the business is the most challenging part of any business entity. Human behavior is most unpredictable, erratic and dynamic in nature. Human brain is the most complicated machine part ever created by humans or nature on this planet. And it is distinctly different from the wired machines. Therefore dealing with human behavior is akin to dealing with the human brain. At the same time, no business can be run without the interventions of humans. Therefore it becomes imperative to deal with the human side of business.
Organizational Behavior Management vs Change Management
One of the most skillful functions of managers is to learn to manage the people’s behavior in organizations. It involves dealing or sometimes changing with diverse behavior of individuals, teams and sometimes of the whole organization. Humans acquire most behavioral traits in their early childhood. And basic behavioral traits generally cannot be changed in adulthood. Therefore one of the important jobs of the hiring managers is to judge the most basic behavioral traits of the new job aspirants. It is required to see the match and manageability of the expected behavior of the employees in different situations. For example different people behave differently during crisis situations.
In general, leading and managing the colleagues, subordinates and teams through behavioral management, is comparatively easier than changing the people’s behavior. Changing behavior involves concepts like ‘change management’ which are generally considered challenging and time consuming. For example, consider asking the employees to switch to a particular organization wide computerized work environment from the manual system. It may be challenging to convince all employees to switch in a reasonable time frame. And, generally delays are common and sometimes such switchover may fail as many employees would refuse to accept the new system. Or may fail to put efforts to learn new ways of working protocols.
So why this course is so important?
Managing people’s side of an organization, is a must study course for anyone interested in business and management. Therefore, it is the most important aspect of management and business skills. At the same time, no MBA graduate can be complete management professional, without learning about how to deal with the people side of an organization and business. It is so, because dealing with the people in business is the main role of any management graduate or entrepreneur.
What will you learn?
- Leading and managing the people’s side of an organization
- Psychological and physiological aspects of human brain and human personality
- Theories that explains human behavior
- Conceptual background on human personality
- Types of common human personalities
- How to do behavioral management
- Methods of dealing with human side of business through
- Diversity management
- Creating sustainable organizational behavioral models
- Understanding differences in leadership styles
- Understanding the role of artificial intelligence resulting in changing human behavior at workplaces.
- Revolutionary ideas on managing the people’s side of an organization by
- Sigmund Freud
- Abraham Maslow
- Carl Young
- Meyers and Briggs
- Jack Gibbs
About The Instructor
Dr. Vijesh Jain’s PhD research was related to organization behavior and management of people’s side of an organization. A BITS, Pilani, IIFT, New Delhi, BITMTECH and Harvard University Alumnus, he has spent more than 30 years in researching and training managers in top companies in the world. With his complete book on organization behavior available on Amazon, he has written many research papers in top international journals on the topic.
Who this course is for:
- Management Students
- Middle level and senior management employees
- Business owners and leaders
- Social workers
- Anyone dealing with small and large teams of people
Category: Business, Human Resources, Leadership
Instructor: Vijesh Jain
94.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW