Udemy 100% Discount Course | Follow the Step by Step System and confidently set up your own Limited Liability CIC for your Social Enterprise.
What you’ll learn
- Be able to successfully set up a CIC yourself
- Know the most suitable CIC for you to choose
- Pass the Community Interest Test
- Understand the various types of CIC
- Know what forms to complete
- Know the information needed for each form
- Follow a Step by Step system that works
- Learn about Social Enterprises
- Submit your application with confidence
- You should have the desire to Set Up Your CIC
- You are seeking the right solutions to help you achieve this goal
- You are willing to put in the effort required!
- Achieve your big dream of being an Social Entrepreneur
Get the step-by-step process of setting up a CIC. Watch me setting up a CIC from scratch and gain the understanding to do the same.
About this event
What You Will Get:
- Ability to register your CIC yourself.
- How to compose the “Community Test”
- Understand the 5 major types of CIC’s
- Know which is the appropriate one for you
- Which registration forms to complete
- How to complete it fast
- Understand how the CIC differs from other structure
- And much more!
If you feel your enterprise would benefit from this workshop then register your place on our informative webinar – limited places available.
Boomy Tokan: Grant Consultant
He is currently studying for an MA in Social Entrepreneurship at Goldsmiths University and runs the Social Enterprise Network in Thurrock. He has over 20 years of business experience and is an author of 4 business books.
Over the years Boomy has helped many organizations set up their business structures including charitable organizations.
This workshop is a gift. Generally speaking, setting up a CIC will usually cost between £300 – £700. So take advantage and sign up immediately. Limited FREE Spaces
His organization works with new and established Social Enterprises and Charitable Organisations within the Social Economy.
Since the inception of the company Boomy has created Business Plans, Business Models, and help many of his clients access the much need funding.
“We are passionate about empowering Social Enterprises to have a deeper and larger impact in the communities they serve whilst remaining sustainable and resilient over the long haul” – Boomy Tokan
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to run a Social Enterprise in the UK
- You don’t need to have the full understanding of how to set up a CIC
- You are willing to take action as prescribed in the course
Category: Business, Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship
Instructor: Boomy Tokan
29.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW