Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | The different types of manipulation that marketers and copywriters may use – as well as how to fight them.
What you’ll learn
- The different types of manipulation in marketing and copywriting
- Specific examples of how each type of manipulation may be used in marketing or copy
- How to protect yourself against each of these types as a prospective buyer/visitor
- Combinations of the different types of manipulation in marketing and/or copy
- None. A basic knowledge of persuasion helps (knowing what is social proof, consistency, authority, etc), but it’s NOT required.
MARKETING OR MANIPULATING?
You probably know that marketers and copywriters do a great job of making a product (or offer) seem appealing.
The only problem is when those techniques turn into actual lies or manipulation.
As a persuasion expert, I’ve catalogued all different possible types of manipulation.
And in this course, you will find out about how every single one of them is using in marketing.
LET ME TELL YOU… EVERYTHING
Some people – including me – love to know what they’re getting in a package.
And by this, I mean, EVERYTHING that is in the package.
So, here is a list of everything that this course covers:
- How marketing can leverage consistency manipulation, getting a person to state their intentions or take action towards a product/offer, which makes them more likely to buy later;
- How marketing or copywriting frequently leverage emotional manipulation, by both illustrating the “dream scenario” of the person having everything they want, and the “nightmare scenario” of having everything they wish to avoid, and bridging those two with the product or offer;
- How effort manipulation is leveraged in marketing, making a product seem “easier”, “faster” or “simpler” than what it really is, making people more likely to buy it;
- How standard manipulation is leveraged when comparing the product/offer with others, either hiding the criteria or changing the weights to make the marketed one seem the best, among other techniques;
- How pressure manipulation is used, leveraging artificial scarcity or illustrating everything the person will lose, creating FOMO, among other techniques;
- How identification manipulation is leveraged, showing a deep understanding of the person in order to make them feel more comfortable in buying;
- How fact manipulation can be leveraged, omitting or lying about facts, or changing their context to make them seem different, and making a product or offer seem a lot better than what it is;
- How context manipulation is leveraged by engineering the comparisons chosen to make the product or offer seem good, either emphasizing certain aspects or choosing the right set of options to make this option seem the best;
- How labeling manipulation is frequently used, using reductive, negative labels to make the competition seem worse, and reductive, positive labels to make your product or offer seem better;
MY INVITATION TO YOU
Remember that you always have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there is no risk for you.
Also, I suggest you make use of the free preview videos to make sure the course really is a fit. I don’t want you to waste your money.
If you think this course is a fit and can take your knowledge of how to protect yourself from manipulation to the next level… it would be a pleasure to have you as a student.
See on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in marketing or copywriting (or a buyer!) who wants to learn how to identify and stop manipulation around them!
- Anyone who wants to know what manipulation traps can be leveraged in marketing or in copywriting – so they can avoid them
Category: Marketing, Marketing Fundamentals, Marketing Psychology
Instructor: Vasco Patrício
74.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW