Udemy 100% Discount Course | Learn everything you need to know about becoming a freelance writer – Work from home!
What you’ll learn
- Create killer samples for your writing portfolio, even if you’ve never had clients before
- Understand industry jargon and terms
- Learn the basics of writing blogs, articles, product descriptions, pillar posts, web content, and books
- Correctly use H1-H6 headings in content
- Know what software to use to enhance your writing and output (create flawless content)
- Sign up to the right international payment platforms
- Know where to find the best paying writing jobs online today
- ***BONUS lecture on a platform where you can write for yourself and still earn money!
- No knowledge of the writing industry required – newbie writers welcome
- Good command of the English language
- Passion for writing
- Willingness to learn
Freelance writing online isn’t for sissies. Some of the top paid freelance writers in the online world had to hustle, learn on the fly, and wordsmith their way to the top. Those who are willing to take the right courses and apply what they’ve learned find themselves soaring in the industry. This course was passionately pieced together by Jayme Wium, a professional writer with 12 years of freelancing experience and her own thriving content company.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about becoming a successful online writer, from how to write content to what software can make your life easier and which platforms offer the most lucrative earning potential. This is for all writers, newbies and experienced alike.
Each section of the course covers a different aspect of freelance writing and how to get started. Here’s what you can expect to learn:
* How to create writing samples for your portfolio
* How to make your writing portfolio stand out, even if you’ve never had clients before
* Deciphering industry terms and jargon
* Tips on how to write:
> Blogs and articles
> Product descriptions
> Website content
> Product descriptions
> Pillar posts
> SEO content
> Books (ghostwriting)
* How to correctly use H1-H6 headings
* Software required to make your writing exceptional
* Get set up on the right payment platforms
* Where to find writing jobs online today (the best platforms to use too)
If you’re looking for an online writing crash course and want to get a foot in the door now, this is the course for you!
** Thanks to Photo by Corinne Kutz on Unsplash for my course cover photo.
Who this course is for:
- Newbie writers wanting to break into the online writing industry
- Stay-at-home moms looking for a viable income source
- Aspiring writers who want to turn their passion for writing into a side hustle or career
- Talented wordsmiths who want to learn how to make money online through writing
- Anyone who wants to become a freelance online copywriter
- Writers looking for some tips on how to make it in the online writing world
- School leavers interested in a career in online freelance writing
Category: Marketing, Content Marketing, Content Writing
Instructor: Jayme Wium
19.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW