Udemy 100% Discount Course | Increase confidence, handle difficult people, & build mutually-satisfying relationships. Be yourself! Interesting class.
What you’ll learn
- Say “No,” when you mean no.
- Speak up for yourself.
- Increase your confidence (and feel great inside).
- Manage unproductive emotions like fear and anger that weaken your ability to focus.
- Develop and maintain relationships with intentionality.
- Connect with people in an authentic way. This will naturally make you influential.
- Deal with difficult people with tact and speed so that you remain productive and powerful.
- Realize that there is a dark side to emotional intelligence.
- Be open to change.
Assertiveness & Emotional Intelligence
Increase your confidence, handle difficult people, & build satisfying relationships.
Hi, my name is Tracy Broadhurst and I am a workforce development instructor. I’ve taught this class live for years. When you are working with the poor and needy–whether unemployed doctor or trauma-survivor–you are working with people that need real answers, not a list of hopeful theories.
This practical course is based on brilliant research–and is easy to understand and easy to do.
My amazing students have often reported quick (even next day) victories after using these simple (but powerful) strategies…and things just get better with time. Months and years later, the good reports are still coming in.
Studies show that an assertive, emotionally intelligent personality is one of the best assets that you can have. This winning personality type feels great on the inside and allows you to live life on the offensive–without paralyzing fear of what others think.
Tracy Broadhurst is a trainer/consultant/speaker/workforce development instructor whose interactive workshops are often described as, “entertaining, inspiring, and empowering.” Her, “Assertiveness and Emotional Intelligence” course has been a lifechanging experience for a number of her students (see sample testimonial below). Some have attended the class multiple times.
What you will learn…
· Say “No,” when you mean no
· Increase your confidence
· Connect with people in an authentic way
· Build and manage relationships
· Handle difficult people with tact and skill
· How to be an influencer
· and more!
In “Assertiveness & Emotional Intelligence,” Tracy uses a variety of teaching methods, such as–
· masterful storytelling,
· startling statistics,
· insightful quotes,
· key exercises,
· a dash of humor,
· real-life case studies (and more!)
to illustrate powerful strategies in an easy-to-understand way.
BACKGROUND: Kelly (not her real name) was only able to attend the assertiveness portion of our live class two years ago. But after the course, she often said that she was different. So in preparing for this edition of the course, Tracy asked her, “What did the Assertiveness course mean to you?”
This was Kelly’s response–
“It built up my strength.
“It helped me to express my inner emotions.
“It helped build up my confidence.
“It sparked something within me.”
feel unsure of yourself
or if you want to handle difficult people
or if you want to form better connections with others–
we invite you to join us for this practical workshop at no risk (there is a 30-day money back guarantee). Use the simple tactics–and let the real you come out! Thanks for reading. Take care.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to speak up for themselves,
- People who want to increase their self-confidence.
- People who want to form better, more authentic connections with others.
- People that want to improve their communication skills
Category: Personal Development, Personal Transformation, Emotional Intelligence
Instructor: Tracy Broadhurst
79.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW