Udemy 100% Discount Course | Learn the Kanban way of Agile Project Management | Prepare for Kanban Certification | Kanban for Software Development.
What you’ll learn
- Kanban Principles
- How Kanban is different from Scrum & Extreme Programming?
- Finding various inefficiencies in your process using Kanban board
- Definition of done in Kanban
- Daily Standup in Kanban
- Specifying rules in Kanban
- There are prerequisites for this course
Kanban is not a software development lifecycle methodology or an approach to project management.
It requires that some process is already in place so that Kanban can be applied to
incrementally change the underlying process.
—David Anderson, Kanban
A Kanban board is an agile project management tool designed to help visualize work, limit work-in-progress, and maximize efficiency (or flow).
It can help both agile and DevOps teams establish order in their daily work. Kanban boards use cards, columns, and continuous improvement to help technology and service teams commit to the right amount of work, and get it done!
This course will help you explore how working on an Agile project using Kanban has benefits for your development team, your end users, and your organization as a whole.
We will identify various process flow related issues including too much work in progress, underutilization of resources, lengthy tasks, unequal sized tasks etc. using simple and easy to understand demonstrations on Kanban board.
We will not only identify these inefficiencies but also solve for the same by continuously improving the process flow using Kanban Board.
Here is a list of the topics we will cover in this course:
- Introduction to Kanban & Kanban Board
- Finding Inefficiencies in the Process
- Limiting Work in Progress
- Under utilization of Resources
- Unequal Sized Tasks
- Marking the Tasks
- Other Inefficiencies/Issues
- Defining Done
- Daily Stand up
- Specifying Rules
Key Agile Concepts
- Understanding & Creating User Stories, Theme & Epic
- What is Product Backlog
- Difference between Product Backlog & Product Roadmap
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Agile
- How Estimation is done in Agile
- Why Relative Estimation in Agile
- T-Shirt & Fibonacci Estimation
- Planing Poker in Agile
- Understanding & Creating Burn down Charts
- Minimum Viable Product
- Team Velocity
This course is ideal for software developers, project managers, software leadership, or anyone that would have an interest and gain benefit from running an Agile project and delivering maximum value early to your customers.
No prior experience is necessary to take this course. So, if even if you don’t know what Kanban is and the various principles and concepts under Kanban and Agile Project Management, not to worry.
We will cover all of these concepts from scratch.
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access to all the the entire course content including quizzes, practice exercises etc. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! You have nothing to lose and so much knowledge to gain.
I hope that you will enjoy the course, be challenged by it and learn a lot. The primary objective is to build a strong foundational knowledge of the principles of agile.
It is suggested that you go through the course at a pace that makes sense for you. The topics build on each other, so it is better to slow down and really learn something than to just move on in order to keep up a certain pace.
So, I have the tools needed to get the job done. So, let’s do it, I’ll see you in class. All the best!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning about Kanban Methodology of Agile project Management
- Anyone who is a Project Manager, a member of a project team, or a stakeholder on a Project
- Anyone who has just heard the term Kanban and want to know more
Category: IT & Software, Other IT & Software, Kanban
Instructor: GenMan Solutions
94.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW