Udemy Free Coupon Course | The principles of being more powerful, memorable and respected – for seven different verticals/situations in your career.
What you’ll learn
- How to be more powerful, memorable and respect when communicating or presenting in a myriad of situations
- Techniques to increase your credibility, authority and likability as a speaker for countless scenarios and industries
- How to leverage your subcommunication, body language and other elements in negotiations, presentations and pitches
- What types of behaviors make you more respected and memorable, whether as a leader or communicator, and which weaken you
- None at all! Communication and presentation skills are welcome, but NOT necessary
A MASTERCLASS IN MASTER COMMUNICATION
Throughout the years, as an executive coach, I’ve worked with countless clients on how to become more present.
How to be a more memorable, respected, liked, trusted leader.
Someone who is recognised when they walk in the room.
Someone whose words have weight, and who is listened to without interruption or disrespect.
I’ve released multiple versions of my Executive Presence course for multiple verticals. Asset management, negotiations, executive pitches, leadership, and many others.
In this course, you’ll find those seven courses in one.
LET ME TELL YOU… EVERYTHING
Some people – including me – love to know what they’re getting in a package.
And by this, I mean, EVERYTHING that is in the package.
So, here is a list of everything that this course covers:
- What are the nine key pillars of executive presence, and the importance of each;
- How to cultivate initiative. Doing more – especially when others don’t. Both in terms of work initiative (going the extra mile), but also social initiative (sparking conversations, making contacts, adding value), as well as the role of autonomy and originality;
- How to cultivate your appearance. Both your actual image (and the image of your company/organisation), your associations with others, as well as credentials, and your actual reactions to high-status people (reacting naturally, demonstrating high status on your part, versus being nervous and stifled, which communicates the opposite);
- How to cultivate salience and vision. Why both standing out from others, but also having a unique view of the world both make you more present. Having different mannerisms, demands, accent, look, or other elements to be more present. Also, how to consolidate a vision for the future and “strengthening your reality”;
- How to cultivate transparency. Being more authentic and transparent in terms of emotions, small flaws, or other elements that may not be of advantage to you, which consolidates a frame of a “trusted” advisor in you and makes you more credible;
- How to cultivate harmony. Not fighting yourself internally, and having all parts aligned. Your body, your words, your posture, your gestures and all other elements. As well as what are the three main types of obstacles for harmony (both internal and external issues – both in your mind and your actual body – and being major or minor), as well as how to deal with them;
- How to cultivate grace under fire. Not reacting to attacks, obstacles, or other impediments. And how that focus and relentlessness improves your presence. Both in the long-term, but also your reactions “in the room”;
- How to cultivate rigidity. Why people with higher standards, more specific demands and strict personal boundaries are more present. Both in terms of behaviors, ideals, attitudes, or tolerated behaviors from others. And how to cultivate rigidity to improve presence;
- How to cultivate intellectual honesty. Why sticking to the truth – whether it’s to your advantage or not – makes you more objective and credible, and why this component improves how present you are;
- How to cultivate tension and selectiveness. Why using intense eye contact, silence, certain voice tonalities and other elements helps you create more tension, making the other side quit more easily. And how to protect yourself against strong frames and intimidation;
MY INVITATION TO YOU
Remember that you always have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there is no risk for you.
Also, I suggest you make use of the free preview videos to make sure the course really is a fit. I don’t want you to waste your money.
If you think this course is a fit and can take your knowledge of how to protect yourself from manipulation to the next level… it would be a pleasure to have you as a student.
See on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to take their pitching, presenting and all communication to the next level, in any situation
- Anyone who wants to be more respected and seem more credible as a leader, negotiator, presenter – or in any other situation
Category: Business, Communication, Business Communication
Instructor: Vasco Patrício
89.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW