Udemy Free For Limited Time Course | Basics of web development – how to get started learning and understanding the basic foundations for web development.
- Anyone who wants to learn to become a web developer
- Web developers who want tips and resources
- Internet access
Bonus PDF guide Packed full of tips – resources and useful information presented within the course.
Perfect course to get YOU STARTED – First stop to becoming a web developer.
Fundamentals of how the internet works, basics of what coding is and how to start coding to create web content.
Course walks you through how the internet works and what tools and resources to consider for creating websites and web content.
- Introduction to how the internet works
- What a web browser does
- How computers connect to DNS
- How files are sent from a server to your computer browser
- Servers and the internet
- File types for web based coding
- Server and browser – Source Code
- Coding tools editors and online editors
- Learning to code and resources
- Useful tools and code checking
- Web developer tracking of projects and communication
- Tips to grow and expand with web development
- Interesting resources and useful stuff
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of web development experience, ready to help you learn more.
You have nothing to lose – take the first step today!!!
- New web developers
- Existing web designers and developers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about how to become a web developer
Category: Development, Web Development. Developer Tools
Instructor: Laurence Svekis
Price: Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW