Udemy Free Coupon Course | A lean organization understands customer value and focuses its key processes to continuously increase it.
- Learn about Lean vs. Six Sigma
- Learn about Toyota Production System
- Create a Lean Enterprise
- Data Gathering and Mapping
- Open mindedness and hunger to learn!
- No previous experience is needed
Toyota developed the concept to help with their production operation and improve processes to cut the time it takes from receiving an order to delivering it.
- You minimize waste when you use a Lean approach.
- You look at value from the customer point of view
- You deliver what the customer needs when they need it.
Lean Process Improvement can apply to production environments but also extend to other environments such as healthcare, software development, service, and government.
The ideal with Lean is to meet customer expectations by creating a near perfect process. The process minimizes waste, uses as few resources as possible, and encourages continuous improvement.
Lean is not just a way to reduce costs. Instead, it is a way of thinking. It is not a short term solution. It is the way a group operates. It is actually a long term approach that requires discipline.
Here are some techniques to help with the Lean vision:
- Pick a specific process or problem to improve
- Put together a team that understands and works on the related process not just managers
- Make communication a top priority
So why wait, get started today with your Lean Management Processes.
- If you are a new manager …
- If you are a startup …
- If you are an entrepreneur …
- … This course is for YOU!
Category: Business, Project Management, Lean Startup
Instructor: Talent Zoom
99.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW