Udemy 100% Discount Course | Learn to use WhatsApp Business app to conduct your business with 1.5 billion WhatsApp users.
- Know the difference between the regular Whatsapp and Whatsapp Business app.
- Discover the useful business tools Whatsapp Business offers.
- Find out how to create a business profile and short link to engage with Whatsapp users.
- Learn how to label each chat with a customer and how to set greetings and away messages.
- Add quick replies with keywords to reduce your messaging workload.
- Use other powerful functions to engage with your customers such as pin a chat, mark messages as favorites, create shortcut for a conversation and more.
- Know how to use of Whatsapp for web to easily manage your customers and send permission-based marketing messages.
- Discover some marketing tricks such broadcast messaging, share a photo together with its caption and design your promotional message with fancy text formatting.
- Learn to use some free plugins to integrate Whatsapp to your WordPress website.
- An Android phone.
- A phone number with mobile data that is not registered to Whatsapp.
WhatsApp is one of the top two messaging apps in the world, used in 187 countries and by 1.5 billion people. Thus, it is a natural business progression to tap on this huge userbase of WhatsApp. This course offers the know-how to do exactly that.
You will learn how to use WhatsApp Business app to conduct your business with WhatsApp users. Discover how to use the unique business tools available only on this app to communicate and manage your customers. Create a business profile and use quick replies and label features to quickly respond and manage to your users. Find out how to send permission-based marketing messages without any cost and how to integrate WhatsApp to your website.
- Business where clients are using Whatsapp
- Customer service managers/executives
- Marketing managers/executives
Instructor: Melvin Wong, Kodorra .Com