Udemy 100% Discount Course | Increase Happiness and Decrease Procrastination Using SSP Brain Training.
- How to form positive habits
- How to eliminate negative habits
- How to use cell phone technology to program good habits
- Why simply reading books and watching videos about good habits has no impact on you
- The trick to making habits stick for the long haul
- How To create and use your own SelfieSpeak Programming (SSP)
- A willingness to learn new habits
- A cell phone
- The ability to push one ‘play’ button once a day
The Complete Daily Positive Habits Building Course
You can build strong, new, healthy habits quickly and get rid of old, bad habits just as fast. TJ Walker has created an innovative SelfieSpeak Programming (SSP) method to help you take charge of your own brain and habits.
Currently, most people have their habits directed by their cell phones. If the first thing you look at in the morning is your email and the last thing you look at before sleeping is your text messages, then you are having your habits dictated by your mobile phone. But we can’t throw away our phones. TJ Walker has created a system for programming your brain to adopt and then stick to a set of new habits of your choosing.
You can choose your habits!
The key is that you must use a simple, easy, quick way to reinforce these habits, daily, in order for them to take permanent root.
Do you have tons of will-power and self-discipline? Then this course is not for you. This course if for average people and lazy people – those who start New Year’s resolutions and diets, but don’t stick with them for very long.
If you are looking for a new system of building positive habits, one that is completely different than existing programs, then you have come to the right place.
If you’ve tried NLP, self-hypnosis, affirmations and reading a ton of self-help books but nothing really stuck for the long term, then you need to give The Complete Daily Positive Habits Building Course a try.
Enroll now, to begin a lifetime of positive habits and fulfilled living.
- business people
- The well-disciplined AND the lazy
Instructor: TJ Walker