Udemy 100% Discount Course | A proven framework for managing time, avoiding distractions, and creating growth and happiness in any business!
- Operate from a place of passion in your business. This “happiness” is apparent in your marketing and instantly makes you and your business more attractive.
- Create clarity by identifying focused paths and plans around your passions.
- Define goals based on your passions, paths, and plans
- Learn to organize your time into three blocks that support these goals
- Find happiness and motivation to work in your business!
- No special software or materials needed
- Bring some paper, a pencil, and an open mind!
- Must be Entrepreneurial
This course is a must have framework for any entrepreneur who is working to find clarity and build momentum around their product, service, or big idea.
Erik Stafford has been an entrepreneur for more than half his life, and dealt with the ups, downs, and pivots that come along with it. He is uniquely qualified to speak on topics ranging from dealing with overwhelm to understanding the value you bring to the marketplace.
In this course, Erik breaks away from his whiteboard and walks students through exercises and frameworks that create clarity by defining focused paths and plans around clearly defined goals.
The course is delivered via video.
- Discover the three-sided “Clarity Triangle” to cuts right through overwhelm and gets you focused on your goals as fast as possible! I’ll take you by the hand and guide you step-by-step through the entire process…
- Learn the 3 types of time blocks we use to stay happy while also working less and achieving more…
- Revealed: Our secret method for creating the “IT factor” that makes our clients noticeable, memorable, and irresistible!
- Get the exact process we used to reverse-engineer our $50k/month dream business…
- And much more!
- Any entrepreneur or small business owner who feels overwhelmed
- Entrepreneurs who have a big idea and are struggling to get started
- Entrepreneurs who have financially successful businesses, but are unhappy
Instructor: Scott Paton, Erik Stafford, Scott Alex