Udemy Free Coupon Course | Startup: Tools to Find business ideas & Validate business ideas. Business Idea to Startup & Easy Startup Ideas.
- Practical tools to evaluate entrepreneurial opportunities
- How to identify the pains and take advantage
- Ways to find solutions to people’s problems
- How to measure your Results
- How to find your passions
- Searching for the patterns to find ideas
- An open mind, eagerness to learn and a pen & paper
- No technical knowledge necessary to start
This course will turn you into an idea and cash flow factory. You’ll generate simple small business and ideas that are meaningful to you. You’ll learn how to stay motivated, analyze your ideas, and launch them successfully.
Once you begin applying the strategies described in this course, you will create successful business ideas regularly and make your life more adventurous. You will realize that there are few things that can bring as much joy and success in business as the moment when an excellent idea comes to your head.
I’ve filled this course with exercises to help you find your passion, generate momentum, and stand out from the crowd. The concepts in this course are not complicated so this course will easily help you to uncover your true drive. You will want to pour your passion into this. You will want to outhustle the competition and you will have the tools to stand out.
Using the information in this course, you will have all the methods and tools you need to not only generate great ideas, but also select the most suitable one that is aligned with your vision.
Furthermore, the advice and step-by-step instructions will allow you to improve your way of thinking, ultimately becoming an idea generation master.
- This course is intended for anyone interested and willing to learn more about business idea generation
- This course in for entrepreneurs who are looking to create products and businesses
- This course is for people who are looking for a short course that moves quickly and gets to the point
Instructor: Hayley CH. Artificial Neural Networks Advice