Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | TRANSFORM YOUR BODY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
- How to Complete the S.W.A.T. Home and Travel Fitness Programme from Start to Finish.
- How to Transform your Body
- Improve your Strength
- How to Lose Weight
- Improve your Agility
- Improve your Body Tone
- Learn about Protein, Carbohydrates and Fats.
- How to Follow a Healthier Diet
- How to improve your posture
- Be More Body Confident.
- How to Increase and Maintain Lean Body Mass
- How to Exercise Safely
- If you have a medical condition are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any other injury you should consult your doctor to make sure you are fit enough to start the programme.
TRANSFORM YOUR BODY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!
NO GYM MEMBERSHIP NEEDED!!!
The S.W.A.T. Home and Travel Fitness Programme is brought to you by Anthony Burns who is the owner of Burns Gym in Glasgow, Scotland.
S.W.A.T. stands for Strength, Weight Loss, Agility and Toning.
The S.W.A.T. Home and Travel Fitness Programme allows you complete your workout anywhere in the world. No gym equipment or membership needed.
All you need is you, your mind and your body. You will receive your structured full body workout with the warm up and cool down included. The nutrition section of the programme will educate you on what foods to choose when following a healthier diet, you will find out about the 10 Rules to a Healthy Diet and how to get a six pack also.
At Burns Gym we are looking to change lives and with the The S.W.A.T. Home and Travel Fitness Programme you cannot go wrong. There are no excuses now folks. The programme breaks down every single part of the course in great detail and its impossible to fail.
Why not treat yourself because I can tell you one thing, you will never look back and regret this.
Change your body TODAY.
Note- If you have a medical condition are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any other injury please consult your doctor prior to starting this programme.
- Looking for a Body Transformation
- Beginner to Advanced Exercisers
- Looking to Improve Strength
- Looking to Lose Weight
- Looking to Improve Agility
- Looking to Improve Muscle Tone
- Looking to Improve Diet
- Looking to Lose Body Fat While Maintaining Muscle Mass
Instructor: Anthony Burns