Udemy Free Coupon Course | Quickly learn the essentials of music theory, without the unnecessary stuff!
- The seven elements of music
- How the seven elements work together
- Musical concepts that WILL improve your ability to read, write, and perform music
- How to critically evaluate different song structures
- Song-writing and team-building techniques of professional musicians
- A focused, open mind that is ready to learn!
- Dedicated time to learn – this is a high quality course that is jam-packed with useful information!
- Access to a printer for course materials (optional)
- An instrument (including your voice) to practice concepts with
“Andrew is a very good teacher. His love of music comes through and his gentle approach is encouraging. Great voice too!” – Pat
“Andrew is very thorough in his teaching…I would definitely recommend Andrew to a friend. I like his approach and teaching technique. He is extremely positive…” – Stacy
After completing How to Not Suck at Music, you will have a deep understanding of helpful music theory, without the fluffy nerd stuff.
Andrew Smith’s core belief is that everyone can play music. Now, his premium music theory course is available on Udemy! It is designed for both complete beginners and somewhat-established musicians who want a deeper understanding of music. You can be playing and understanding music in no time! Andrew simplifies complicated topics with straight-forward, structured, and energetic teaching – so get ready to make music like a seasoned musician!
Are you ready to make music?
- Beginner to beginner-intermediate musicians (of any instrument)
- Anyone interested in using music theory to improve their musical abilities
Instructor: Andrew J. Smith