Udemy 100% Discount Course | Supporting your child to a happy, successful future.
- Tried and tested strategies and tools to raise happy, successful, can-do children.
- Why essential character and life skills are important, and how they have a direct link to your child’s future success and happiness.
- Easy, fun, everyday non-screen based activities which will increase your child’s self-confidence and self-esteem.
- How easy it is to include the Can-Do Child® approach into everyday family life – no extra time or money needed.
- Ways to build on the positive relationship with your child and make family life more enjoyable for all.
- No previous knowledge or specific materials are needed for this course. I will take you through the Can-Do Child® concept and give you straightforward, practical ideas to easily include into your family life straight away. There are also plenty of downloadable resources available to you as part of this course.
Suitable for parents, educators, child carers, home schoolers, student teachers, and anyone interested in child development and parenting, supporting children age 3 years upwards to develop essential life skills and characteristics through non-screen based play.
Raising Can-Do Children is a fun, child-centred approach to helping children develop essential life skills and characteristics such as problem solving, resourcefulness, resilience, critical thinking, ambition, and many more. It’s a tried and tested play based approach to learning which boosts the quality and enjoyableness of family life, and develops children’s can-do approach to life, helping them make the most of their potential in a fast changing world.
The course is full of real-life examples of families raising can-do children, and everyday practical, non-screen based activity ideas, giving you the tools and strategies to immediately start putting into practice what you’ve learnt.
As well as recorded sessions, I’m also happy to answer any questions you may have at any point during the course, which means over time the comments and questions section will build into a great resource for you to access. After each session there will be action points for you to take away and work on. These may consist of questions to ask and explore, activities to try out with your child, and links to articles, or points of reference.
As this is a new course, you won’t see many reviews here just yet, so I wanted to connect you with comments from people who know and love the Can-Do Child® approach. These include parents, educators, pediatricians, and child psychologists.
“I have worked with young children for fifty year and have never seen so much beneficial help to parents and educators.” Jenny Briggs, International Consultant and Early Years Trainer.
“This will help you to help children become happier, more independent, enterprising and resourceful. I thoroughly recommend it for both parents and professionals”. Dr Lynne Kenney Psy.D practicing pediatric psychologist, international speaker and educator, co-author of Bloom.
“As a family, the approach and activities are very, very special. They bring us together and make us actually appreciate, respect, and understand each other when you’re trying to solve a problem or helping each other out on a path”. Caroline H, parent.
“Full of practical, interesting ideas, this is the essential toolkit to enable you to bring out the real potential in your child”. Tanith Carey, Author of Taming the Tiger Parent.
“A wonderful resource for parents who want to help their child thrive throughout childhood and into adult life”. Dr Amanda Gummer, UK’s leading expert of play and child development.
- Home schoolers
- Child carers
- Student teachers
- Anyone interested in child development and parenting
Instructor: Lorraine Allman