Udemy Free Coupon Course | Hands-on tutorials on how to write a Wikipedia article about a business.
What you’ll learn
- Why use Wikipedia as an informational source about your company.
- Learn to create Wikipedia pages without any coding by using the visual editor.
- Understand Wikipedia rules and best practices.
- Discover the importance of citing credible sources in Wikipedia.
- Know what to write and what not to write on Wikipedia.
- Learn to create an infobox on Wikipedia.
- No experience required.
Learn how to create an article about your business on Wikipedia with easy-to-follow tutorials without any coding whatsoever. Wikipedia is the de facto source of credible and reliable information on the Internet. Discover how you can embrace Wikipedia as an informational source about your business.
We will show you the easiest ways to use Wikipedia visual editor to conveniently create Wikipedia content without typing any codes. You will understand the rules and guidelines on creating content on Wikipedia and how to get your text or images published on Wikipedia without any deletion. Also, discover the unwritten best practices that you should follow and the dos and don’ts that you should adhere to.
Who this course is for:
- Business executives
- Business owners
- Branding executives
Category: Business, Media, Content Marketing
Instructor: Melvin Wong, Kodorra .Com
79.99Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW