Udemy Free Coupon Course | Forbes Contributors Renee Sylvestre-Williams & Matthew Rolnick offer a Comprehensive Guide to Persuasive Copywriting.
What you’ll learn
- Discovering your Personal Journey as a Writer
- Discovering the Style of Writing that suits your Personality
- Keys to an Exceptional Writing Journey
- How to become an Exceptional Writer
- Keys to Exceptional Writing
- Exceptional Writing Deterrents
- Persuasive Copywriting Formulasd
- 20+ Headline Copywriting Formulas
- Organizational Copywriting Formulas
- Action Copywriting Formulas
- Email Copywriting Formulas
- Successful Writing Tips from Matthew Rolnick – Forbes Council Member and Columnist
- Successful Writing Tips from Renee Sylvestre-Williams – Forbes Contributor & Award Winning Writer
- The AIDA: Attention, Interest, Desire, Action Formula
- The PAS: Problem, Agitate, Solution Formula
- The IDCA: Interest, Desire, Conviction, Action Formula
- The ACCA: Awareness, Comprehension, Conviction, Action Formula
- The AIDPPC: Attention, Interest, Description, Persuasion, Proof, Close Formula
- The AAPPA: Attention, Advantage, Proof, Persuasion, Action Formula
- The PPPP: Picture, Promise, Prove, Push Formula
- The QUEST: Qualify, Understand, Educate, Stimulate/Sell, Transition Formula
- The AICPBSAWN Formula
- The PASTOR: Problem, Amplify, Story, Transformation, Offer, Response Formula
- The FACE: Familiar, Audience, Cost, Education Formula
- A Passion for Writing
What has the power to spark revolutions, empower people, express thoughts, emotions, love, hate, and fear, and is only bound by the limits of our imagination? – Words. Words are undoubtedly one of the most powerful tools that mankind possesses. However, mastering the art of articulating thoughts into meaningful written expressions, is no simple undertaking. If done correctly, words can be used as a mechanism of persuasion. Words can be used to further career goals, relationships, business goals, and just about any other facet of life. The focal point of this course is to provide a theoretical and practical guide to the mechanics behind persuasive writing. In other words, writing with a purpose, or intent. One of the most prevalent forms of persuasive writing is found in copywriting. Copywriting is best defined as the usage of written text for the purpose of marketing, sales, or advertising. Well written sales copy, will ultimately persuade a person or group of people to take a particular action.
This course offers a comprehensive guide to persuasive writing. It also aims to inspire your writing journey and identify your purpose as a writer. We start with a theoretical overview of the characteristics of an exceptional writer, including identifying your core strengths and weaknesses. From there we dive into a practical guide to persuasive writing using a number of industry standard copywriting formulas. The instruction will be led by several hands-on exercises and examples that will help solidify the concepts we explore.
With this course, you can learn the writing craft with confidence, as several of the modules are authored by self-published author, and freelance writer – Lissette Maduro. Lissette has an extensive background in writing in the health and wellness space, inspired by her experience working as a family physician and medical advisor. She has also made contributions to the Tech and travel writing arena as she enjoys learning about new developments and is an avid traveler. Lissette holds a Doctor of Medicine Degree from the American University of Integrative Sciences. She also has a B.S. in Medical Technology from Oakwood University.
Another great feature of this course, is that you have an opportunity to gain exclusive insights directly from two Forbes columnists, who participated with YouAccel in a comprehensive Q&A session on content writing and strategy.
The first session is with Renee Sylvestre-Williams of -30- Communications.
Renee is one of the most prolific content strategists in the corporate world, whose client list includes some of the most distinguished brands in North America. This includes Deloitte, American Express, CIBC, Ceridian, Investors’ Group, and MD Financial
Equally as impressive as her client list, is her aptitude for steering content direction for multinational media conglomerates like Corus Entertainment, and TC Transcontinental. In her role as managing editor, Renee has provided leadership and strategic direction for major television networks and online publications like Slice Canada, Food Network, HGTV, ELLE Canada, Style At Home, and Canadian Living.
Renee has also been a key contributor for mainstream news publications like Forbes, CBC, The Globe & Mail, Canadian Business, TVO, The Toronto Star, The Toronto Sun, Global News, and Digital Trends.
As a results-driven strategist, Renee has accumulated over 15 years of experience in the realm of digital marketing and content strategy. Her key areas of specialization include strategy and content development for finance brands, targeted towards Gen Y, and millennials.
The second Q&A is conducted with Matthew Rolnick. Matthew is a Forbes council member, and contributing writer.
He is also the VP of sales at Yaymaker, and a former Divisional Sales Manager at Groupon. Yaymaker is best known for its in-venue and live virtual events, where they specialize in corporate team building. To date Yaymaker has hosted over 300,000 events, including paint “nites”, game shows, mixology classes, comedians, magicians, cooking classes, ukulele making classes and plant “nites”. They also work with celebrities and a wide array of speakers for any topic.
Matthew loves writing business articles on Linkedin and continues to be published in Forbes where he shares insights on expert panels. His insights on copywriting provide tremendous value to aspiring business writers and journalists looking for guidance or mentorship.
The impact that words have on us as individuals and as a collective, is indisputable.
Writing has the power to comfort, heal, motivate and inspire.
Exceptional writing has resuscitated dying dreams, restored abused hope, rebuilt societies and recharted humanity´s course.
This course will assist you in stepping up your writing craft to join the ranks of the next generation of wordsmiths that change the world.
In Persuasive Writing Ft. Two Forbes Contributors & Copywriters:
- Theory for Aspiring Writers:
- Discover If You’re a Writer
- What Kind Of Writing Suits Your Personality
- Perspectives of The Exceptional Writer
- How To Become An Exceptional Writer
- Keys to Exceptional Writing
- Exceptional Writing Deterrents
- Resources (to improve your writing)
- Practical Guide to Writing using Proven Copywriting Formulas
- 20+ Industry Standard Headlining Copywriting Formulas
- Organizational Copy Formulas
- AIDA, PAS, IDCA, ACCA, AIDPPC, AAPPA, 4P’S, QUEST, AICPBSAWN, PASTOR, FACE
- Action Copy Formulas
- Including: TPSC, Elements of an Offer, RAD
- Emailing Copy Formulas
- Report, Data, How-to, Inquiry, Endorsement, This/That
- Q&A with two seasoned Forbes writers: Renee Sylvestre-Williams & Matthew Rolnick
- The Q&A’s are centered around content strategy, copywriting, and general tips on career development for aspiring writers.
With that said, we hope that you’re as excited about this course as we are. If you’re ready to start your journey in becoming a persuasive writer, hit the enroll button and let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in Writing
- Aspiring Copywriters
- Content Writers interested in increasing Engagement through Copy
- Students interested in learning Copywriting Formulas
- Content Strategists that need Inspiration
- Digital Marketers that want to use Copy to increase Traffic & Engagement
- Students interested in Headline, Organizational, & Email Copywriting Techniques
- Content Creators looking to write effective copy
Category: Business, Communications, Copywriting
Instructor: YouAccel Training
34.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW