Udemy 100% Discount Course | Tips on loans, repayment, refinancing! Learn how to get out of debt today. Manage your interest And loans!
What you’ll learn
- The details of Student Loans.
- The different loan types: Federal vs Private.
- The different interest rates: Fixed vs Variable.
- Identify which loans to refinance.
- Build out your own Student Loan Spreadsheet.
- Take control of your finances.
- Get rid of School Debt.
- How to Refinance Student Loans.
- Trusted companies to refinance loans with.
- How to navigate Student Loan refinancing applications.
- Basic excel skills.
- Currently have student loans.
THE ULTIMATE STUDENT LOAN COURSE – LEARN HOW TO GET DEBT FREE AND TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL FINANCES! BREAK FREE FROM YOUR STUDENT LOANS!
Set yourself up for success and take full control of your student loans – from Repayment to Refinancing.
With years of experience coaching folks to pay back their student loans and helping my student save $750k in interest, I have gained a lot of valuable experience and knowledge. And today, we want to share that information with you. We’ll help you take the first (or second) step in getting debt free.
In this course, we have simplified the student loan process. One that typically brings stress, uneasiness, and frustration will no longer do so as you understand and take control of your finances.
The student loan industry is an ever-changing landscape. This course will serve as your roadmap to navigating the steps and ensuring you are on your way to being debt free!
So, whether you’re 250k in debt, or 15k in debt – let this course be the first step of a lucrative and debt free life.
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures, activities, handouts, and quizzes. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
Why pay off your student loans in the first place?
1. Eliminate monthly payments – Let’s be honest, nobody likes paying monthly on debt. So, you’ll be happy to hear that we dive through specifics so that can have the $500 payment back in your pocket as quickly as possible.
2. Your interest rates are killing you, REFINANCE TODAY – Your private loans likely have HIGH interest rates that are causing you to pay $1,000’s and $10,000’s in added money to banks. Lowering your interest rates = keeping more $$$$ for yourself.
3. Live debt free – Debt sucks. I get it. I graduated college and came out of school with $30K in student loan debt. Not knowing what to do, I studied the ins and outs of student loans for 3 months and taught myself the best way to refinance student loans. Through this process I was able to refinance not only my loans, but also my 2 siblings student loans and save the 3 of us a combined $75K in future interest.
4. Take control of your personal finances – Most people don’t pay off their student loans until well into their 30s and sometimes 40s. A 4-year degree should not cost you 20 years of your life.
5. Educate yourself – Knowing more about student loans not only will help you with paying them off faster, but also help you know more about personal finance and deepen your knowledge in an oftentimes neglected area of your life. 80% of your decisions are made off money, so you might as well get a grip on it!
So if you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career, I highly encourage you to take the interview prep seriously!
Just ask the students who’ve already taken this course:
★★★★★ Have learned more about Student Loans and personal finances in 30 minutes the 20 years of school. Through the refinancing process I was able to save ~$8000 in interest by refinancing my private student loans. The excel spreadsheet is extremely helpful for keeping track of loans. Highly recommend this course! —Emily Bowe
★★★★★ Such a great course! Very happy I was able to take it!– Logan Guest
★★★★★ This is just what I have been looking for. I have previously been kind of lost scouring YouTube for help with refinancing, and have come to a dead end (watch a few hour+ long videos that didn’t get me anywhere). I appreciate how this information is current and gets right to the point. Definitely will rewatch as I am working through this process and look forward to any future content. This should be 101 requirement for any student entering college. — Mark James
★★★★★ As a recent college graduate, I think it is important to understand student loans and how they can be adjusted according to one’s lifestyle. I think this course did a great job in explaining the basic of student loans and how to approach refinancing them. Would definitely recommend to others! — Zach Hust
What exactly is included in this course?
- Student Loan Basics – learn what your loans actually are
- A breakdown of each of the types of loans
- Learn how to properly refinance your loans, and which loans not to refinance
- Gain insight into how much your loans will cost to pay back.
- Example: $30,000 Loan, 7% Interest Rate, 15 year term = $270/month payment and $18,537 in interest
- You pay $48,537 for a $30,000 Loan!!!! – You’re getting screwed!!
I understand – why this course, why not just google and youtube your way to student loan success… so here’s a list of extra bonuses that are included, as part of your enrollment to the course:
– Comprehensive student loan spreadsheet – so you never feel unprepared again!
– A Guide to Refinancing – there’s a right and wrong way to do it. You might as well go with the right.
And if you’re still not sure – here’s my promise to you:
This course comes with a money-back guarantee! That means, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, I’ll give you a refund – no questions asked!
By the end of the course, you’ll have the knowledge and the means to apply that knowledge, to not only your student loans – but your entire personal finances.
So, if you have any interest at all in making your career a successful one, enroll today, and get started learning the fundamentals of the student loan process today!
What you’ll learn
- Federal vs Private Loans
- How to properly pay back loans
- Minimizing your interest payments
- How to refinance
- How to pay off your loans faster
- What to pay off first
- Personal finance tips and mindset
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for:
- Recent grads and individuals with student loans
- Folks looking to get debt free
- Financial Advisers
- Those who want to level up their personal finances
Who this course is for:
- College graduates with Student Loan Debt.
- Young professionals taking control of their Personal Finances.
- Graduates looking to Refinance Student Loans.
Category: Personal Development, Personal Finance, Personal Budgeting
Instructor: Peter Schmitz
49.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW