Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Great way to perform software testing with increased productivity through highly optimised test combinations.
- Pairwise Testing
- Triplewise Testing
- Orthogonal Array
- Taguchi Method
- Software Testing
- Functional Testing
- Test Combinations
- Testing Types
- Tools Support for Testing
- Basics of Software Testing
- QA Experience
Increase the chance of getting more job opportunities and get manager appreciations with OATS (orthogonal array testing) implementation!
Orthogonal Array is increasingly popular and used across best testing projects in the world! It is also best known as pairwise testing and not many software engineers know how to use it? It helps in test optimisation and promotes the QAs to implement most efficient test combinations rather than running the same old regression tests.
Orthogonal Array is a method of choosing a set of tests from a universe of tests, to make the testing efficient and effective. Orthogonal Array Testing Strategy (OATS) is a systematic, statistical way of testing pair-wise interactions. Pair wise testing technique is used as a methodology on orthogonal array implementation.
Benefits of Using Orthogonal Array in Testing Projects:
- Execution time getting reduced
- 100% functionality can be covered – possible to validate with the Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Result analysis time will be reduced.
- Increase in productivity in the generation of test cases.
- Expertly leading, controlling and directing Quality Engineering for feature teams through dynamic engineering interventions.
- Stellar test specialist with 11 awards, 19 international certifications, 8 published research papers and 5 best sellers across the world.
- Implementing continued efforts to improve the test process (TPI Next*), innovate cutting edge technologies, volunteer for sharing technical knowledge via internal guilds and training series.
- Endorsed by the Tech City, UK as an Exceptional Talent within the digital technology arena with a focus on delivering standards and high-end client experience.
- Driving a team of fourteen quality engineers to display strong professionalism, best practices, coding standards, elevating industry trend towards innovation of niche tools and technologies.
- Successfully designed GITHUB open-source testing projects & UDEMY training programs that are accessed globally and assists job seekers with the junior testing jobs.
- Skilled in providing innovative solutions to complex technical issues, utilizing systems to re-engineer outdated processes and delivering world-class results.
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Test Engineers
- Software Testers
- Software engineers
- Quality Engineers
- Test Automation Engineers
Instructor: Narayanan Palani