Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Trading Stock Options-The Secrets To Getting Rich Trading Call/Put Options – Both Buying & Selling Strategies.
What you’ll learn
- History Of The New York Stock Exchange
- The Origin of The Options Market
- Emotional aspect and why this is the most important thing – Greed vs Fear
- Putting Your Trading Plan Together Your Trading Plan
- What is a Stock Option
- Why Trade Stock Options
- What a Call Option Is
- What Does A Call Option Do
- What a Put Option Is
- What Does a Put Option Do
- Deciding To Buy Or Sell an Option – And Why
- Difference Between Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Options
- What a Strike Price Is & Which to Choose
- In-the-Money – ATM – Out – of the – Money
- How Stock Options Are Priced
- How to Effectively Use The Greeks
- Why is Time Decay So Important
- Why Delta Matters
- What is Implied Volatility and Why It Means
- What Is Volatility and What It’s Effects On Stock Option Pricing Is
- Additional Greeks – Theta, Vega, Gamma
- Understanding the Options Market Structure – Market Maker, Expiry Series
- Bid-Ask Spreads, Brokerage and Transaction Costs
- Strategy for Selecting the Stock or ETF
- What is Leverage
- What a Covered Call is and Why Use One
- What a Cash secured Put Is and Why To use One
- What a Poor Man’s Covered Call Is and Why To Use One
- What An Iron Condor Is and Why To Use One
- Selling Options’s The Worlds Most Underrated Investment Strategy
- The Options’s Sellers Secret: Odd’s Are in Our Favor
- Risk Management and Position Adjustments
- When To Do Nothing and Why
- All of the Acronyms
- No Prior Option Knowledge Required
- Pen, Paper, Standard Calculator
- Access To The Internet
- Access To A Trading Platform would be A Plus but not Required – Paper Trading Preferred
- Willingness To Ask A LOT of QUESTIONS
In this course, instructor and President of Capstone Financial David Melilli will educate you applying his extensive knowledge gained over a fifteen year career trading options. The course will be taught in an easy to understand, user friendly manner that will excite and help build the confidence that is needed to be an efficacious options trader.
The course will start with the inception of options and finish with current day option trading with future changes that may be implemented.
This course will teach you how to successfully trade options but also the way you MUST manage your emotions, as well as, implement a trading plan to be effective and profitable from the very beginning of your trading career.
This course will lean heavily on practice quizzes; assignments designed for each students level of understanding, and tests that will give you the self-assurance to trade like an option professional.
This course will teach you strategies for Selling options to generate retirement income; reduce risk and increase portfolio returns. It will also show you how to buy options to take advantage of a specific stock movement all the way to advanced strategies you can implement in certain market conditions.
Finally, this course will transform your trading and investment experience and future forever.
Who this course is for:
- Option Traders Of all Educational Levels Looking too Perfect Their Strategy and Reduce Their Learning Curve From an Instructor That Wrote A book on the Topics being discussed
- Individuals Looking to turn their option portfolio profitable by working from the ground up
- Individuals that want to educate themselves on the most important aspects needed to become successful in trading options.
- Individuals who feel overwhelmed with the complex nature of trading options
Category: Finance & Accounting, Investing & Trading, Options Trading
Instructor: David Melilli
94.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW