Udemy Free Coupon Course | Being present.
- Enjoy the here and now
- Focus on the present rather than the future or past
- Know how to become more mindful at will
- None, just a willingness and openness to learning
- A feeling of needing to be more in the now
Are you frazzled? Do you feel you have no time to accomplish your goals?
Is Multi-Tasking draining your energy and focus?
Is the world spinning faster and faster and all you want to do is get off?
Do you feel more tired after sleeping? Are you go-go-go 24/7?
Do you say ‘Yes” when you mean “No”?
Do you worry about everything and doubt anything you do will be good enough?
Have you got to a point where you think “I wish things would just slow down”
Is life just one big blur of decisions, thoughts, things to do?
Are you ready for a change?
HIgh stress. High blood pressure. Low quality of life. Overwhelm and exhaustion.
Today, that describes the lives of too many people. Not only do we suffer, but our family and friends also suffer as they get the worst of us, not the best.
In today’s world with so much social media, so many options, it seems that everything has to be done now. If we don’t get a reply to a message within 2 minutes (or less) there is something wrong.
Very often in life we are thinking about the past or the future, but we don’t focus on the present moment. The funny thing is that all we have is this present moment, as we can’t change the past, and don’t know what the future will hold.
This course is going to help you explore how to be more mindful and more present so that you can enjoy life to its fullest.
You’re going to discover:
- the benefits of mindfulness
- how thinking impairs mindfulness
- the differences between mindfulness and meditation
- the steps you need to take to be more mindful
- and much, much more!
- Anyone who is feeling stressed by modern life
- People who wish to connect to the now
- Those who feel they are always living in the past or future but are never in the present
Category: Personal Development, Personal Transformation, Mindfulness
Instructor: Richard Butler, Scott Paton, Scott Alex
199.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW