Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Best Practice Collaboration from a Microsoft Certified Consultant.
What you’ll learn
- A simplified overview of MS Teams as a whole
- How to create and manage teams
- Understanding conversations and notifications
- Working with channels and adding Apps to channels
- Using chats to communicate
- Use bots to your advantage
- How to make audio and video calls
- Access and work with recordings and transcripts
- Hold on the fly meetings with ‘Meet now’
- Scheduled meetings and team rooms for organised collaboration
- Holding Live events
- Working with files for collaboration on your documents
- Using the Microsoft Teams mobile app
- Shifts – creating schedules, assignments and requests
- Enhanced collaboration by using a Wiki
- Implement Connectors to bring together many different Apps in Teams
- Guest access for temporary collaboration
- Free form communication with the Whiteboard
- Using SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Wiki and Voicemails (exchange) with your channels (Behind The Scenes)
- Best practices around teams and channels notifications, in chat, files and meetings to really enhance your Microsoft Teams experience
- Access to an Office 365 Account; or
- MS Teams deployed in your company and possibly on your work smartphone
Digital Collaboration is the new normal in today’s world and Microsoft has built the market-leading collaboration tool with Microsoft Teams.
We worked with the Microsoft Certified and highly experienced Teams Consultant Henry Phillips to put together a masterclass training course on how to get the most from this incredible tool.
Henry’s expertise in how companies can get the most out of Microsoft Teams means you don’t have to put yourself through an unnecessarily long course and in under three hours you will be able to get the most out of this tool for you and your company.
Who this course is for:
- Any professional currently working in a company that is using Teams to collaborate and wants to truly maximise your ability to do so
- If you work in a company where you are looking to digitally collaborate and you want to get an in depth understand if Microsoft Teams is a good fit for your company (Hint: It’s a brilliant fit for most companies!)
Category: Office Productivity, Microsoft, Microsoft Teams
Instructor: Earn And Excel
29.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW