Udemy Free Coupon Course | All Exercise Files are Included.
What you’ll learn
- Worksheet basics: Creating a worksheet, Entering data automatically with Auto Fill, Inserting/deleting cells, columns, and rows, and cell formatting.
- Excel Formula Basics: Adding numbers using Sum and AutoSum, working with numbers in columns, using IF, using SUMIF and AVERAGEIF, naming and using cell ranges.
- Excel Formatting: Adjusting fonts, colors, adding pictures, shapes and borders, inserting SmartArt, built-in styles and creating and using templates.
- Printing: Inserting headers and footers, generating PDFs.
- Data Analysis: Named ranges, data validation, data sorting and filtering, working with goal seek and using the scenario manager in excel.
- Dealing with large data: Using Find and Replace, managing worksheets, applying formulas across multiple worksheets.
- Discovering PivotTables: Creating and modifying a PivotTable and a PivotChart.
- Charts: Choosing chart types, inserting sparklines, creating and modifying a column chart and a pie chart.
- Macros: Understanding, recording, using and editing a macro.
- Nothing! This course assumes you are a beginner to Excel.
Welcome to Microsoft Excel 2016 Training: Learn Essential Excel Skills course.
If you’re an Excel beginner (or an intermediate) and want to learn Excel, this is the perfect place for you to start.
Learning Excel will become very easy if you do it the right way. First you need to get all the basics in place, and then you can learn to do advanced stuff in Excel.
In this Excel course, I have focused on the following subjects: Worksheet basics, Formulas, Formatting, Printing, Data Analysis, Charts, PivotTables and PivotCharts, Macros.
Enjoy and happy learning.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft Excel or more experienced Excel users who want to learn the topics covered in this course.
Category: Office Productivity, Microsoft, Excel
Instructor: Prof. Samer
94.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW