Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Learn Excel in a course for those in construction, start at the basics and work to using advanced formulas and visuals.
- Learn to use Excel professionally in construction.
- Format your spreadsheets for a professional look.
- Build a deep understanding of Excel formulas.
- Be able to deploy Excels data analysis tools.
- Quickly organise your data in Excel.
- Design charts to make the most impact.
- The only prerequisite to this course is that you have Microsoft Excel installed on a Windows computer.
Learn Microsoft Excel and begin your journey to mastering undoubtedly the most used computer software in construction!
This the only course on Udemy (and possibly the internet) teaching Excel for construction management. If you are new to Microsoft Excel or simply want to brush up on your skills this course is for you.
With over 120 lectures and downloadable spread sheets designed specifically for the construction industry this course will teach you Microsoft Excel directly applicable in your daily work, in what ever part of construction management you work in.
1. From Zero To Hero: Starting off with the basics and building up your skills, by the end of the course you will be able to; apply Excel’s advanced tools such as Pivot Tables, utilise advanced formulas such as VLOOKUP and INDEX/MATCH, and deploy Excel’s wide range of visuals including charts.
2. Get Hands On: This course focuses on you getting hands on with Excel and enhancing what you learn through exercises and Quiz’s.
3. Designed for the Construction Industry: Learning Excel on spreadsheets specifically designed for this course to represent the Excel spreadsheets that you will use day to day in your role.
4. Support for Every Step: Learning is a journey and with this course we will be with you every step of the way through Udemy’s Q&A platform.
In this course we cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Learning how to use the Excel programme efficiently.
- Maximise your productivity with Quick Keys.
- Learn how to create and enter formulas in Excel with detailed walk through’s.
- Enhance your spread sheets by learning Excels Formatting Tools, including Conditional Formatting.
- Optimise your spreadsheets for Printing.
- Organise your data with Excel comprehensive suit of commands, such as Tables and Data Validation.
- Manage Text data using Functions.
- Amaze your boss and colleagues by deploying Advanced Date and Time Functions.
- Take advantage of Excels most sort after functions such as the VLOOKUP.
- Analyse your data using Pivot Tables and all of Excels available data analytic commands.
- Reinforce your Excel spreadsheet by utilising Excel’s wide range of Visuals and Charts.
Purchasing this course you will get life time access to over 120 lectures and downloadable spreadsheets.
All backed by Udemy’s 30 day money back guarantee, so there is no risk but a lot to gain by purchasing this unique course.
- Individuals in construction who are beginners to Excel who have never used it before.
- Intermediate Excel users who are looking to brush up their skills specific to construction.
- Anyone in construction who has sat behind a computer.
Category: IT & Software, Excel
Insructor: James Gedney-Higham
99.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW