Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Access the full power of your mind to create incredible results in your life.
- Learn the most POWERFUL meditation techniques.
- Experience real FOCUS by destroying divided attention habits.
- Finally dissolve that nagging lump of ANXIETY constantly weighing over you.
- 10X your PRODUCTIVITY by “closing the extra tabs open in your mind.”
- Dramatically decrease your baseline STRESS level.
- Learn how to access your INNATE inner wisdom on-demand.
- Learn to quickly change your mental and physical state to habitually take smarter ACTION.
- Learn the history and practice of meditation in various cultures from Google’s use of it in the office place to ancient Chinese rituals.
- Access to the course when needed.
- A quiet place that can be used for meditation.
- An audio player for to listen to the guided MP3s.
Is your life okay but you still feel like something’s missing? Maybe you’re getting by and things look great from the outside but inside you feel stressed, anxious, empty and you feel like you could be doing more with your life?
Obviously there may be a host of reasons holding you back from your potential but what if you could go straight to the root of the tree who’s branches make up all your problems?
Many people try to hack away at each of their individual problems hoping to make things better but they often find that another problem has already grown to replace the one they just solved. This endless cycle is exhausting and disheartening.
Fed up with the struggle, some people in history learned how to sidestep all the branches and go straight to the root of all our problems: THE MIND. Over the centuries, simple yet effective techniques have emerged on how to better focus and control the mind. These techniques are collectively called meditations.
Today meditation is the secret habit shared by MOST high performers from Bill Gates to Michael Jackson. Because meditation addresses life’s problems at the roots, the positive effects can be vastly far reaching. Here’s what some influential people have said on the topic:
“In moments of madness, meditation has helped me find moments of serenity… I think it’s a great thing.”
– Sir Paul McCartney
“I now see that meditation is simply exercise for the mind, similar to the way we exercise our muscles when we play sports,”
– Bill Gates
“Meditate. Breathe consciously. Listen. Pay attention. Treasure every moment. Make the connection.”
– Oprah Winfrey
“If you just sit and observe, you will see how restless your mind is. If you try to calm it, it only makes things worse, but over time it does calm, and when it does, there’s room to hear more subtle things — that’s when your intuition starts to blossom and you start to see things more clearly and be in the present more.”
– Steve Jobs
“I think it’s important because it sets me up for the rest of the day, It’s like having an anchor. If I don’t do it, it feels like I’m constantly chasing the day, as opposed to being controlled and dictate the day.”
– Kobe Bryant
“[Meditation is] not a perk that makes this a nice, fluffy place to work. It makes you better and it makes the company better. We really believe in the hard science aspects of it.”
– Evan Williams, Billionaire Cofounder of Twitter
“[Meditation] is my passion… I think a lot of people are so used to being stressed, they don’t realize they’re stressed. And I was one of those people.”
– Ricky Williams, NFL Star. Miami Dolphins
“Meditation is all about the pursuit of nothingness. It’s like the ultimate rest. It’s better than the best sleep you’ve ever had.”
– Hugh Jackman
“It just centers you, and your stress levels are just down. And you find yourself interacting in the world much easier and better, in a calmer way. And there’s just a peaceful joy that sort of comes over you… [It]’s really changed everything. Starting your day off with that and ending with that is pretty powerful… When I get lazy and don’t get it in, I can feel a difference.”
– Jennifer Anniston, Actress
“Meditation is the secret of all growth.”
– James Allen
“Meditation is like a gym in which you develop the powerful mental muscles of calm and insight.”
– Ajahn Brahm
“So meditation, or mindfulness practice, it’s really about, to me, decreasing emotional reactivity so you can proactively create your day and create your life; versus, just being a walking reflex that sometimes screws up,”
– Tim Ferriss
“Maybe it’s time to train your nervous system to go into gratitude more naturally. If you don’t have ten minutes for your life, you don’t have a life. There’s no excuse.”
– Tony Robbins
This course is designed to teach you the most EFFECTIVE meditation techniques so that you can see massive changes in your life. It covers a wide range of meditation types so that beginners and experienced meditators can all find something new to begin applying today.
- People who want to learn meditation.
- People seeking to use meditation techniques to reduce stress, increase productivity, and achieve more with their lives.
- Businesses looking to create a more productive yet less stressful workplace.
- Companies using meditation as an added workplace resource.
- Anxious or depressed individuals looking for natural, self-regulated relief. (Note: this course does not take the place of professional medical treatment.)
- People interested in exploring the history and practice of meditation and altered states of consciousness.
Instructor: Ryan Rostrom