Udemy 100% Discount Course | Turn Your Stress Into Peace Of Mind.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the real impact that stress has on your life.
- How to effectively address stress especially using meditation.
- How to start your own meditation practice immediately.
- Apply new tools that you can use to take your mediation to the next level.
- No previous knowledge needed.
- You should have a note pad or computer to take notes.
- Set aside any pre-conceived ideas and come into it with a beginner’s mind.
- You should be ready to commit yourself to practicing the skills taught in the course.
Meditation is a simple yet powerful practice available to everyone. It comes with multiple benefits including stress relief, increasing calmness, enhancing wellness and improving overall happiness levels.
This course for beginners and the busy people shows you that learning how to meditate is straightforward, and the benefits can come quickly and stay with you long term.
All the lessons in this course have a specific goal and will give you skills and techniques that you can take away and practice immediately. I’ve intentionally ensured all these skills are simple and easy to practice, especially if you are a beginner or live a busy life, and never had the chance to experience meditation.
Since stress has become a big part of our life in this busy world, it’s important we address it first before anything else. That’s because stress has a huge impact on our emotional, mental as well as physical wellbeing. As a result, it can bring down our productivity and the overall happiness levels.
But, the good news is – there’s a number of helpful options to address, reduce and eliminate stress.
Meditation is one of the most powerful options to help you with this goal.
How to make the most of this course:
You can go through the course in 2 ways:
- Option One – Go through the whole course first without taking any notes. Then, come back and start going through it again, but this time take notes and start practicing the skills.
- Option Two – Start going through the course and taking notes. And then, pause to start practicing the first skill you come across and that you want to learn or strengthen. And then, continue through the course.
I usually recommend Option One – but everyone has a different learning style. So, choose whatever works best for you.
Make the most of the resources provided in this course including some guided meditation tracks for you to download and benefit from.
When you finish this course, please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or if you need further guidance on any parts. I’ll personally respond to you and ensure your needs get addressed.
I really hope and believe you will find this course valuable and beneficial. Either way, please leave a review and share your experience.
Tell me what you think! Write a review when you can. This will help me improve my courses and give you more value that meets your needs.
I’m also available for questions – feel free to send me a direct message anytime.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to understand meditation and start practicing it.
- Busy professionals or entrepreneurs looking to understand meditation and start practicing it.
- Individuals who have an interest in meditation but have never had the chance to experience it.
Category: Personal Development, Stress Management, Meditation
Instructor: Virin Gomber
19.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW