Udemy 100% Discount Course | Learn the Basics of Microsoft Word 2019—Delivered in Easily Searchable, Highly Informative Content Lessons.
What you’ll learn
- Navigate the interface including creating and saving documents, quickly accessing commands, and selecting and entering text
- Manage your workspace to view multiple documents and customize your version of Word
- Format your document including character formatting, paragraph layout, spacing, and alignment
- Create and format lists and tables including sorting and converting text to a table
- Work more efficiently using Search, Find and Replace, repetitive formatting, and Styles
- Insert graphics and symbols
- Control how your pages appear and print using Page Layout options, Page Breaks, and Headers and Footers
- Prepare to publish a document by checking spelling and readability, using research tools, and checking accessibility
- A copy of Microsoft Word 2019 is recommended.
Learn the Basics of Microsoft Word 2019—Delivered in Easily Searchable, Highly Informative Content Lessons
Microsoft Word: Hands-down the most powerful document creation tool on the planet. Used by millions of people each day, very few know how to use it properly. In this basics course produced by Microsoft Certified Trainer, Barbara, Evers, we’ll show you everything you need to know to start harnessing the power of Microsoft Word.
If you want to create professional documents that are easy to read, use, and share—this course is for you.
Microsoft Word is more than a Word Processor. With the skills taught in this course you will be more productive and able to maximize the functionality of what is probably the world’s most common program.
Who this course is for:
- Business professionals in management and administrative positions who need to create business documents for print and web
Category: Office Productivity, Microsoft, Microsoft Word
Instructor: Chip Reaves
94.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW