Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | A Complete GMAT Math Course with all Concepts & Best Test taking Strategies for Data Sufficiency & Problem Solving.
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn the techniques required to stay out of the Crowd and to be No.1 in Competitive Exams
- Time Management Tricks for Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency are discussed
- Guaranteed Score improvements you can see on a regular basis with our Concepts and Tricks
- Techniques that boost the student confidence and make them work like a human Calculator
- Here you don’t learn Math but you learn things what you required to solve the questions of GMAT
- Brief discussion of all the concepts what all you required to reach the target score of 400/400 in GMAT Maths
- Students must be interest towards learning new techniques to solve GMAT Problem Solving and data Sufficiency Math problems easily, accurately and quickly
- Student must have Zeal to stay out of the Crowd and Succeed in GMAT
Hi Students, here I am going to tell you how our course is different from others
1. Our Course is designed through White Board Animated Videos, So you can avoid seeing the face of Trainer, which improves your attention.
2. Your trainer is an expert with 15 years of Experience in teaching GMAT.
3. You will gets the best Techniques as per GMAT Exam Standards in 2020.
4. Here you see how to apply the learned techniques in Real GMAT Test.
5. Here we don’t teach but we train you to solve any type of Data Sufficiency & Problem Solving questions.
6. We the testprep24 team is available 24*7 to clarify your doubts.
7. Guaranteed Score improvements you can see on a regular basis.
Total Syllabus classification:
1. Vedic Maths techniques to improve Calculation Speed
2. Number Theory and Classifications
3. Arithmetic ( This include the Math which we Use in day today life like Percentages, Ratios and Proportions, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Mixtures, Time Speed and Distance etc)
4. Algebra (Simple Equations, Linear Equations, )
6. Logical Analysis ( Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Progressions, Logical Sequencing)
7. Statistics, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency.
8. Problem Solving Techniques ( This section includes how to eliminate the Answer Choices from Multiple Choice questions without solving them exactly along with Quantitative Comparisons and Data Sufficiency)
Who this course is for:
- Students appearing for GMAT any planning to stay Ahead of other
- Students who wants to improve your Calculation Speed and manage their time during GMAT test
- Students who want to save time and improve accuracy by including Vedic Math techniques in their GMAT test
- The students who are planning to revise all Arithmetic concepts for GMAT
Category: Personal Development, Career Development, GMAT
Instructor: Devaki subbalakshmi
94.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW