Udemy Free Coupon Course | How To Set Up A Marketing Plan And Build An Effective Marketing Strategy For Your Business.
- You will be able to set your marketing agenda for your business plan.
- You will be able to identify and analyze your customer segment and niche.
- You will be able to come up with your own unique selling proposition (USP)
- You will get to know how to get skeptical prospects to embrace your services, ultimately.
- In test marketing lecture, you will see the guidelines you must follow to validate your products for profitablity..
- You will get to do what most small businesses ignore that could make them more competitive…
- Just keen interest…
Marketing and Selling?
Certainly the two terms aren’t the same.
However as a small business owner, you need both to succeed.
Do you know that marketing must take a precedence before any other management activity?
You wonder why marketing is important.
You wonder what marketing plan is and what an effective marketing strategy could be like?
This course takes you through a practical and real-world study of marketing management.
And it is a short course. Cut to what matters most.
This course covers the foundational thoughts of marketing as applicable to a small business
— whether it is a brick and mortar or online business.
At The End Of This Course;
- · You will be able to put together your marketing plan and
- Map out your marketing strategies for your small business.
What Makes This Course Different?
This is a mentoring course.
It is based on my over 30 years’ experience as a small business owner in various industries;
and sieved from my MBA background (since 1991.)
You get what have worked for me and others – as I have studied — in many parts of the world;
in diverse industries.
So you have the essential stuff. No fluff of unnecessary lecture hours.
These lessons are shared here with the student, in a free-flowing manner.
They are skills you can apply once done with the course.
Before you read on…
This Course MIGHT NOT Be For You.
*If you are a student, looking for academic theories on marketing.
What is shared here, is what has been seen to work in the real world of small business.
Some Of What You’ll Learn
1. You will be able to set your marketing agenda for your business plan.
2. You will be able to identify and analyze your customer segment and niche.
3. You will get insights into how to manage changing trends and tastes in the market place.
4. You will be know what to look out for when analyzing an industry you want to operate.
5. You will be able to come up with your own unique selling proposition (USP)
and how to position your products successfully in the mind of your target prospects.
6. You will be able to arrive at the “best price” for your product.
7. In test marketing lecture, you will see the guidelines you must follow
to validate your products and services if they would be profitable or not.
8. Branding is not the logo as such, you will get an insight about how to brand your business.
9. You will see the place of both traditional media outlet and the internet media.
!0. You will get to know how to get skeptical prospects to embrace your services, ultimately.
11. You will see how you can leverage your sales and increase your turnover through some basic ideas.
12. You will get to know the tactics to build your sales team and tap into the hidden asset you never thought of.
13. You will get to do what most small businesses ignore that could make them more competitive;
you will get an insight into this open secret.
14. You will know the best time to do your promos and how to go about it and what you must not do.
14. You will be able to identify what would determine success in your marketing efforts.
Sections and Broad Topics Covered
1. Marketing Versus Selling.
2. The Marketing Plan.
3. The Products And Services.
4. The Marketing Channels And Outlets
5. Selling And Promotional Events
6. Building Your Competitive Advantage.
7. What Are We Evaluating?
8. Bonuses include all the audios (MP3) of the course.
For your devices, in your car or when commuting.
Some Of Your Reservations Are Addressed:
- · You wonder why this course is short.
I know as a small business owner, you don’t have all that time.
- · If you wonder if it’s something that you can put to practice immediately.
The answer is, Yes!
The examples and illustrations demonstrates how you can do it.
- · You are wondering if the content can be relevant to your business, country or locale?
The tactics are universal.
- · If you are bothered if the ideas here could derail your business,
I can’t be sure of how you put them to practice.
I don’t have any control over that.
But be rest assured the content have worked for me
and for others I have observed over the years.
(They have been painstakingly studied across the world.)
- · If you wonder about size and age of your business?
Even if your business is doing well presently…
Be assured you will pick a few additional ideas that could pleasantly surprise you.
Successful and smart business owners strive to learn new nuances;
across all industries and from other climes on a regular basis.
Aside from the course fee, additional knowledge is never a loss
- · “I can get all the information on the web and why would yours be better”,
you say to yourself.
But this course gives you an opportunity, to learn in a more organized and concise package.
You are saved the sweat of going after disjointed resources, here and there.
- · What if you don’t enroll in this course now?
It means you are happy with your current sales and marketing results.
You are NOT desirous of additional knowledge.
You never can tell; a few surprises that could save your business,
thousands or millions, while keeping it financially stable!
“Always ask for advice. Keep a beginner’s mind. Always, be curious,”
I cannot but agree.
That’s how smart people thrive.
And the secret is, doing it forever.
It is fun.
So what are you waiting for?
The course comes with a money back guarantee;
should you feel no single nugget of an idea has been discovered by you.
I’ll see you at the lectures.
- Small business owners
- Home based business owners
- Brick and mortar ( offline) business owners and professionals
- Second career, solo entrepreneur and self-employed
Instructor: ‘Muyiwa OSIFUYE