Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Start learning Adobe Illustrator CC by creating a Flat Orc Character in this quick and easy course.
- You will be able to use Adobe Illustrator to a basic level
- You will be able to create a simple vector orc character
- You will be able to create and manipulate basic shapes
- You will be able to use the Pen Tool to draw new custom shapes
- You will be able to apply different colors
- You will be able to create different character
- You will need Adobe Illustrator CC installed
Do you want to learn how to create vector illustrations quickly & easily and create assets for video games or animation? You can do it in this course and learn the basics of Adobe Illustrator CC by creating some simple flat orc character designs! This class is perfect for illustrators, graphic designers, game artists, mobile game developers and anyone else who would like to learn how to create vector graphics. Through this assignment you will learn:
- How to create a base orc character using simple shapes
- How to create some character details & highlights
- How to create a sword accessory
Content & Overview
This is a great way for beginners to introduce themselves to Adobe Illustrator. Starting with a basic overview of the program, the course will help familiarize you with the tools you will need. Each step will be broken down to make understanding the process even easier, starting with creating a simple vector shape to creating your different orc character designs.
Follow along as we take simple vector shapes and step by step create simple orc designs which can be used in your own animation or video game projects.
I have included the .AI file here for you to use as reference. So you’ll be able to work alongside the videos to learn and create your own flat vector characters. Please feel free to share your creations as well!
- Graphic Designers
- Game Artists
- Digital Artists
- Indie Game Developers
Instructor: Jonathan Lam