Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | All the information you need to understand, treat, and prevent knee pain.
- How to differentiate between different types of knee pain
- What to watch out for, things that can be dangerous when dealing with knee pain
- Understand different types of imaging of knees, and what to expect
- Learn physiotherapy, yoga and stretches to help improve knee pain
- There are no prerequisites to this course
Knee pain is one of the most common type of pain in active individuals.
Knee pain can has a serious effect on quality of life, especially for those who enjoy walking, being active and outdoor activities.
Either you, or somebody you know has probably suffered from knee pain. This could be while playing/taking care of your children, at work, household chores, or even getting up in the morning. Back pain can seriously hinder your ability to function, and severely lower your quality of life.
Don’t take your health for granted. Even if you have not yet experience knee pain, it’s extremely important to strengthen your legs, core, and muscles you may not think about so often, and keep your body ready for whatever life throws at you.
We have prepared a complete course to help you understand some of the most common causes of knee pain, as well as create a solid plain to deal with it. This course is not instead of going to visit a doctor, and we will talk about the situations that need an immediate doctors visit. However knee pain can be dealt with conservatively with the right knowledge in most cases, and this will prevent the pain from getting worse, and even improve it in most cases. There are a number of ways to treat initially, including physiotherapy, yoga, stretches. This should always be tried first before taking medication, or referring for operations. We always put medication as a last resort, and feel that properly strengthening your body to deal with the pain is far more effective in the long-term than using medication to quiet down the symptoms.
There are many situations where appropriate steps taken immediately can save lives, prevent future complications, prevent bad situations from getting worse, and make sure that the healing process starts effectively and immediately.
This course will include:
- Explanations of common types of knee pain
- Some tricks and tips to differentiate between different types of knee pain
- Knowing about dangerous types of knee pain which need immediate medical attention
- Many different stretches, exercises and yoga sequences that you can use to help alleviate your knee pain and strengthen main leg and core muscles
If you follow our recommendations, there is a very good chance you will be able to successfully deal with your knee pain in a way that ensures that it doesn’t come back to you in the long-term. Don’t believe anyone who promises to do magic, or promises quick fixes. There are no shortcuts when it comes to your body. Follow our plan, and within a few weeks you will be feeling amazing.
Knee pain should never be ignored or taken lightly, your body is trying to tell you that it needs strengthening in a specific way.
Knee pain can be successfully dealt with, if you have the proper plan, motivation and knowledge. That’s what we’re here to give you.
- Anybody who has suffered in the past, or currently suffers from knee pain
- Anyone who wants to prevent knee pain in the future
Instructor: MedScreen – Preventative Medicine