Udemy Free Coupon Course | Ethical Hacking and penetration testing with Kali Linux! (incl. do a first hacking challenge on our website).
- Learn basic hacking task in kali linux
- Perform penetration testing on targets
- Basics of ethical hacking
- Web hacking for beginners
- Protect and encrypt your data in the right way
- Perform in a hacking-challenge on our webserver
- Basic understanding of ip-adresses and client-server communication
- Basic understanding of set-up a virtual machine with VM-Ware
- Basic understanding of ethical hacking (how to behave correct 🙂
Start your hacking career with kali linux. In this kali linux tutorial you do not need to know anything about unix and linux systems.
You find the command line confusing? If yes, this is the perfect course for you. Starting from the scratch you will build up your hacking- and command-line knowledge on how to use Kali linux as ethical hacker for penetration testing or for other purposes. You will become fluent with the basic tools and commands.
“This course was incredibly helpful. I learned a lot and i am more confident not only in the kali os, but also in the command-line and in the security tools. Sometimes Huberts german accent was hard to undertand. At the end I succeeded in the final hacking-challenge and had a lot of fun with their web hacking-quest. ” – Jana Miller ★★★★★
The course is divided into six main parts.
Part 1 – Hacking into the system
- Try to get direct access on a server by
using Brute-Force Tools
Part 2 – Hacking the system with exploits
- Try to get access on the system or services by
Part 3 – Hacking encrypted passwords
- Try to crack encrypted offline data by
Part 4 – Hacking Websites and Databases
- Try to get on a webserver or into a database by
using advanced techniques
Part 5 – Hacking the LAN/WLAN data
- Try to capture the network traffic by
using network sniffers and try to break into a wifi
Part 6 – Hacking with Payloads/Phising
- Try to create and send a trojan by
THIS COURSE HAS A HACKING-CHALLENGE INCLUDED!
(YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY IT AS FINAL TEST)
This couse concentrates highly on direct, practical exercises which you could do for yourself.
You are allowed to attack our webserver and to try all the things you learned on it.
By the end of the course you…
- know how to attack targets
- know how to build trojans
- know how to analyse and capture network traffic
- know how to crack weak passwords and how to create safer ones
- understand and replicate what the bad guys do 🙂
- Users who desire to learn hacking
- This is NOT for guys on intermediate and advanced level!
Instructor: Hubert Seitzweder