Udemy 100% Discount Course | IT Governance made easy. Learn the fundamentals of IT governance and its role in the management and use of IT.
- How to navigate the world of digital governance
- Understand essential IT governance approaches and how they are designed and implemented
- What IT governance is and how it relates to corporate governance, IT management and organizational coordination
- How top performing firms govern their IT
- The IT Governance tools and methods to navigate a transforming business landscape
- Analyse how organizations govern their IT assets using an IT Governance matrix
- Learn about the three types of IT Governance capabilities
- Learn about two key IT Governance Frameworks (COBIT & ITIL), their principles, components, and benefits
- Basic understanding of English
- Basic familiarity with IT
Whether you are a manager in a leadership positions, an IT professional or you are looking to get a foothold in the IT sector, this course will adequately equip you to understand and navigate the diverse approaches of IT Governance.
This course will cover key topics including: decision-rights and decision domains of IT Governance, a widely-used IT Governance matrix, how top performing firms govern their IT, key IT Governance capabilities, and an overview of COBIT and ITILIT governance frameworks.
- Beginners and professionals in the IT field.
- Recent graduates looking to understand how enterprises govern their IT.
- An organization or individual looking to posses knowledge on IT Governance mechanisms and arrangements.
- Individuals looking for work within the Public or Private Sector.
Instructor: Mikael Gebre-Mariam