Udemy Free For Limited Time Course | Grow Your Business – For Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Freelancers, Bloggers.
What you’ll learn
- My Signature Blog-Pro Framework – I’ll show you how I turn my blog into a money-making machine by turning subscribers into actual paying customers so you can build a rock-solid and cash-generating foundation for your business which makes money for you 24/7.
- Create a full functioning WordPress blog that is properly setup to drive quality traffic, subscribers, customers and ultimately generate cash-flow!
- How to The Blog-Pro Framework – Build a rock-solid and cash-generating foundation for your business which makes money for you 24/7. a FREE giveaway to get more quality subscribers.
- Learn step by step how to create a full functioning blog that will engage and wow your audience!
- Learn how to create engaging blog posts that will get you audience hungry for more!
- Learn proper SEO to get your blog post more free traffic!
- Add Video and images
- Nothing is required to get started except a willingness to try something new.
- You will be learning some new concepts and when learning something new this can cause fear and overwhelm! It’s import that you are aware of this, the “start stops most people” I ask that you just be patient with yourself.
- Honor the learning journey. Go through the videos a couple of times to learn the concepts then proceed to apply them..
- Remember education that is not applied is useless.. I will leave you with this, a quote from Joseph Campbell “The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek”
If you’re looking to start a blog?
One that will change your life and the lives of your readers?
But you kind of feel like giving up? Throwing up your hands? Because your feeling overwhelmed and intimidated with how to start?
I get it….
I created this video to help you get started step by step with ease and to show you how you can begin to start a blog that matters with confidence and clarity so you have a fully functioning blog up in 30 minutes.
Hi, My name’s James Stafford and I’ve been teaching people how to start a blog and clarify their message since 2012. In fact, over the last 8 years, I’ve made close to 7 figures with my blog and if you were to ask me what’s the difference that makes the difference… I would tell you this – start a blog that matters.
In this video tutorial, I’ll show you how you can create your very own successful blog that matters, One that will change your life and the lives of your readers and I have something really cool that I can’t wait to show you. It’s called the blog that matters blueprint, which I’ve created to really get your blog visitors excited about your blog, deeply engaged and most importantly subscribing to your blog so they come back for more building the know, like and trust factor in ultimately getting new customers. You’re going to love it, so get dialed in and giving your undivided attention because I’ll take you through the setup process step by step so you can have your new blog up and running in no time. Now, if you’ve never built a blog before, don’t worry.
It’s not daunting. It’s not scary or overwhelming. Instead, this will be a fun, straightforward and simple experience. I know because thousands of people have benefited from my how to start blog tutorials on youtube. So what I’m sharing with you today is what works and what’s relevant right now, and I can’t wait to show you this. It’s going to be fun. Now. Best of all the process is simple, easy, and doesn’t require any technical skills whatsoever. You can get started for next to nothing and I think it’s safe to say I’ve got this process pretty dialed in now. This video is for you if you’re looking to start a blog and really have no idea where or how to begin and if you’ve tried to get started in the past and given up, this is also for you because I promise this is going to be painless for you.
The aim of this video is very simple. Not only do I want to show you how easy it is to get started online, but I also want to answer some of the most common questions I get bombarded with on a daily basis, such as how do I start a blog? How do I properly set it up? Which platform should I use? What’s the best hosting company? How do I make money from my blog? How often should I be blogging? Do I need an email list? What are the benefits of blogging and how do I make money and build a business with my blog plus a whole bunch more…
so in this video, I will answer all these questions and show you how to get your blog live and, set up for success pretty quickly. Now with blogging, the benefits are huge. You get to have a fun, creative outlet for your work and get to talk to people who share a common interest with you.
Blogging allows you to earn an income doing what you love and it gives you the freedom that comes with working for yourself, and most importantly, you get a chance to positively influence the lives of people all around the world, which is just awesome, but how do you make sure your blog stands out from the crowd in succeeds? How do you ensure your blog gets read and shared? The fact is blogging takes work and if you’re willing to put in the work and commit to the process consistently, your blog will thrive. When done properly, blogging can help make an existing business more money, and if you don’t yet have a business, blogging is the perfect segue into one because ultimately that’s what we’re aiming for is to make your blog profitable and give you the freedom and flexibility of earning while doing something you love. Now, it’s important to understand that things have changed over the years and it’s more important than ever to start your blog, the correct way inlay a solid foundation for future blogging success.
Now, the ultimate key to your blogging success is action, and the most successful bloggers are the ones who consistently publish regular content. With that being said, let’s take a peek at the blogger and be creating. This is it, it’s killer, and we’ll create this using a totally free WordPress theme called Generate Press. It’s fresh, clean, and beautiful, and lightweight and it’s the ideal theme for anyone serious about blogging. Plus it’s had a ton of options to enhance its functionality, so it’s perfect for creating a successful blog that makes money. It’s awesome. Now, one of the key benefits of this theme is that it’s fully mobile responsive, which means it’s going to look just as great on a tablet or phone as it does on a desktop, and it will allow your audience to connect with you wherever they are. Now, if you’ve been poking around in the dark not knowing how to get started with a blog, then this tutorial is really gonna help you get clear on the exact steps you need to make money from your blog.
Plus you’ll learn the secret sauce and the exact steps we use at websites made easy dot TV to turn visitors into raving fans in paying customers to content. Marketing is huge right now in this theme is dialed in to ensure your content stands out by placing your content front and center to really capture the attention of your audience. Now, blogging is one of the best ways to establish your credibility and authority. Educate your community and build a personal connection with your audience all at the same time, and when done right,
blogging can help you grow your audience and encourage them to become lifelong customers. With you. So done properly, your blog will position you as an authority in your industry because it helps build the know, like and trust factor. Your audience will see you as someone who provides solutions to their most pressing problems and we’ll trust you enough to buy your products and services.
Not having a blog can actually make it very hard for you to build your brand and your presence online.
Just remember that a blog is designed to be dynamic and function as a living, breathing extension of you or your business, and this is key because people online are you usually searching for solutions to their problems and therefore blogging about the topics most relevant to your audience will increase your audience’s confidence in you, your products and services. So for example, if you sell skin products, your blog would have tips on looking after your skin and answer specific skin concerns will also recommending the products you sell.
Now Unlike a website which consists mostly of static pages, blogs have content which are regularly updated, so the content is always fresh and relevant. Not only does google loves blogs which are always updated with great content, but it also gives visitors a reason to repeatedly returned to you.
Plus your audience can comment on your post creating engagement, and this is an awesome way for you to build a relationship with them. Hopefully you can see why blogging is so important in helping you make more money regardless of whether you’re just starting out or you have an established business. So how exactly do you start a blog?
This tutorial is all about blogging for beginners and will teach you how to be a blogger with just the most basic computer skills. So whether you’re 8 or 88, you can create your own blog in less than 30 minutes.
How to Start a Blog in 5 Steps
Learn how to create your blog in about 30 minutes following these steps:
- Pick a blog name. Choose something descriptive.
- Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
- Properly set up your blog. Choose a free theme and customize it.
- Write & publish your first post. The fun part!
- Blog That Matters Blueprint – take your blog to the next level and get more people to read your blog so you can grow it and choose from several options to monetize your blog so you can start making money.
- This course is specifically designed with the absolute beginner in mind! I have put together the best information I know in terms of creating a profitable WordPress blog that is setup properly to drive search engine traffic, capture leads and create new customers! Truly anyone can get started with this course, and create an amazing blog!
- entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs, consultants, coaches, trainers, Udemy instructors, digital marketing experts who are good with marketing, but with no technical experience , and anyone who wants to create a killer profitable blog
Category: Entrepreneurship, Blogging
Instructor: James Stafford
Price: Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW