Udemy Free Coupon Course | 2xYou Remote Team Series.
- How to create a job post that will automatically filter out bad applicants
- How to further test applicants to see if they can be a fit in the company
- How to make sure they have the skills for the job needed to be done
- An account on a job listing site
- A pressing need for a great virtual assistant
- A general list of requirements for the person you want
Hiring can be a scary thing, isn’t it?
When you post a job post whether online or in the newspapers, you will never really know who you’re reeling in.
Are you getting someone who is actually skilled in what you need? Or are you simply getting someone who is just applying for anything but doesn’t really know what they’re doing?
In this course, we will teach you how to create job postings that will not only get you the best applicants, but will also filter itself to make sure you get them. We will teach you our secret of hiring an employee for the long run, where you don’t have to hire and fire after a few months. It all boils down to one simple trick that works every time.
- Benefits of having a virtual assistant
- Things you need before hiring a virtual assistant
- How to make your list of requirements
- To create your job template
- How to test your applicant
- And much more…
- High earning professionals who need virtual assistants
- Hiring managers
- Udemy Instructors
Instructor: Scott Paton, Le-an Lai Lacaba