Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Change the average into exciting, employ gamification & engage the technology comfortable generation with your brand.
What you’ll learn
- Learn what is gamification
- Learn why you need it
- Learn how to create your first gamification strategy
- Learn elements of game marketing
- Create your gamification marketing strategy
- Learn marketing gamification from big brands
- Explore examples of Starbucks, McDonalds, Coca Cola, 4Food, Nike
- No experience is required – introductions delivered in this video course
- All you need is a desire to improve your current marketing strategy
- Desire to learn from Big Brands and employ similar game marketing techniques
Gamification: Use Gamification in Marketing
With the generation who grew up playing games and comfortable with technology, 68% own a game console, 76% own a smartphone and 73% own a laptop, the game mechanics are the very least worth paying attention to.
Big brands like McDonald’s, Starbucks and Coca-Cola developing tactics based on gamification principles.
That said, gamification tactics can be the next big thing in MARKETING.
And thanks to social media increasing number of businesses are discovering that gamification principles can be applied to help solve their marketing problems.
The consumer became more and more engaged and games allow them to spend more and more time with your brand and reward with an incentive to do so.
Gamification in marketing used as a system that’s engaging and changing the average into the exciting.
Research shows that gamification can even been employed in order to help ensure completion of market surveys, encourage desirable website behavior, and perform other tasks which are traditionally boring and perhaps difficult to get customers to engage in.
So, why not to start employing some game tactics to your current marketing strategy?
If you agree with us, then start your learning journey today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is in BUSINESS
- Anyone who is in MARKETING
- Anyone who is in INNOVATIONS
Category: Business, Entrepreneurship, Gamification
Instructor: iMarketer School LONDON
59.99Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW