Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Discover the 7-step fundraising process that is easy to follow.
What you’ll learn
- How to use the 7-step approach when looking for investment.
- Know the common misunderstandings about fundraising.
- Remember the dos and don’ts when seeking investment.
- Understand what motivates investors to invest – it’s not just for money, you know.
- Know the difference between angel investor and venture capitalist and their respective characteristics – the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Discover how to protect your business private information from dishonest investors – NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) may not work.
- Know what investors look for in a company and their different investment appetites.
- Find out when is the best time to raise funds and how to increase your chances of getting one.
- No experience is required.
- No existing business or business idea is required, however, it is recommended.
- Persistence and ability to accept rejections is an added advantage to you.
Every business needs money to run but not all of us have enough of it. Thus, raising funds is a vital aspect to start, grow or even to sustain a business. This course covers the key ingredients of how to raise funds for your company. You will learn how to increase your chance of getting funded, especially by angel investors or venture capitalists. You will also discover the varieties of funds that you could tap, some you might never have thought of. And learn the process of fundraising in a 7-step process that is easy to follow.
The instructor received over 7 investment offers throughout his career as an entrepreneur and pitched to hundreds of investors in Asia, US and UK. Here he shares the details that only a person who went through the phases of raising funds could offer.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Business executives
Category: Business, Entrepreneurship, Fundraising
Instructor: Melvin Wong, Kodorra .Com
99.99Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW