Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Become conscious about your health. New research suggests that a diet low in gluten may benefit health.
What you’ll learn
- Learn about gluten and Celiac disease
- How to adopt a gluten free lifestyle
- How to develop healthy dietary habits
- Identify gluten in the home & remove it
- The goal of this course is to empower you to pursue a healthier lifestyle. You don’t need to have gluten sensitivity or celiac disease to take this course.
Gluten is a protein found in many grains.
New research, published in the journal Nature Communications, finds that a diet low in gluten may also benefit the health of people who are not allergic to it.
However, avoiding gluten means more than giving up traditional breads, cereals, pasta, pizza, and beer. Gluten also lurks in many other products, including frozen vegetables in sauces, soy sauce, some foods made with “natural flavorings,” vitamin and mineral supplements, some medications, and even toothpaste.
++ Important! If you think you might have celiac disease or gluten sensitivity, it’s best to see a doctor before you go gluten free. A simple blood test will help.
Why? Once a person has avoided gluten for a while, it becomes difficult to establish if he or she has celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, or neither.
However, if you’re determined to learn everything about going GLUTEN FREE just hit the “Enrol Now” button and learn:
- How to shop while being gluten free
- Find hidden gluten
- Dine out, travel on gluten free diet
- If you’re considering experimenting with a gluten-free diet.
- If you’re someone with any health condition.
- If you’re interested in pursuing a healthier lifestyle.
Category: Nutrition, Gluten Free Cooking and Baking
Instructor: Better U School
69.99 Free (Udemy 100% off coupon code) ENROLL NOW