Udemy Free Coupon Course | The Right Mindset to Go from Facebook User to Fb Advertising Client and Not Lose Money on Cost for Facebook Ads.
- how to avoid (costly) mistakes by knowing what you really want (instead of falling for those standard ‘suggestions’ that can mislead and cost you money)
- you’ll be given a beginner’s overview of Facebook Advertising and Fb Ads Manager basics
- you’ll learn to better create ads for your business
- cut through the background noise and decypher the language as well as avoiding auto-suggestions to get results faster
- no requirements, be aware that this is a beginner-level course about the basics; quick and simple — not too much depth or detail
Facebook is known to most users as a fun platform, an entertainment vehicle, a social-media playground only. It should be known by now that Facebook’s real business is making money as an advertising agency though, and that this requires the platform to have a “second face”. That face is the Facebook Ad Manager or the place where you can use Facebook to money (instead of just wasting time, which is exactly what the great majority of Facebook users do)…
Unlike the “playground” side of things, Facebook’s second face comes with a learning curve though. If you don’t know what to do, if you don’t do it right, you could lose a lot of money and waste a lot on expenses that do not bring in the results you hoped for.
This course is designed to not only make you aware of “the other side” or the business side of Facebook but also to get you into the right mindset to use it — and use it effectively and efficiently.
You will be walked through the necessary steps. Each section of this course explains how to use the features and functions the Facebook Ad Manager makes available to users for your benefit.
Avoid the detour of “optimizing for Page likes only” or similarly costly mistakes when it comes to Facebook advertising. The saved cost for ineffective advertising on Facebook is usually worth multiples of the course price alone — not to mention the time lost on campaigns that haven’t been set up and run the right way…
- small business or website owners wanting to use Facebook Advertising to generate traffic
- anyone who want to get into Fb Ads and the methods of Online Marketing
Instructor: Cross-Channel Ltd | Internet | Business | Health & E-Learning Consultants