Udemy 100% Off Coupon Course | Learn how to massage your dog.
- Obtain the knowledge and confidence needed in order to be your dog’s masseur.
- Perform dog massage methods that are easy to do and get quick results by yourself.
- Basic differences between human and dog massage.
- Gain a fundamental understanding of the field of dog massage.
- Canine massage techniques and essential tips.
- Be able to massage your dogs feet, legs, tail, abdomen, back, shoulders, neck and head.
- How to promote a healthy lifestyle for your dog.
- How to get your dog to pay attention to you.
- How to have a pleasurable and enjoyable time with the dog.
- Communicate to your dog in a language they understand.
- No prior massage experience is required for taking this course.
Dog massage may reduce stress and anxiety, increase circulation, decrease pain, and strengthen the bond between you and your dog. Dog massage can be offered for sport dogs (agility, herding, flyball, sledding, etc), working dogs (search and rescue, military and police K9, guide dogs, etc), for rehabilitation (dogs with injuries, post-surgery, rescue dogs, etc) and for relaxation/well-being.
This online dog massage course will give you the skills set to give your dog an amazing massage experience. You will be taught Sports and Relaxation massage techniques and the correct ways to apply pressure. At the end you will understand the general principles of giving an exemplary massage to the dog.
Learn what are important factors when it comes to dog massage and adopt new and unique massage techniques.
- Massage Beginners & dog lovers
- People who would like to start a career in dog massage
- Professional dog trainers
- Veterinarians, Veterinary Technicians, Veterinary clinicians
- Dog Groomers
- Sheter workers and volunteers
- Pet store personnel
- Pet sitters, Dog walkers
- Dog Boarding staff
- Dog Breeders
- Massage Therapists
Instructor: Breda Kralj